(NF) - Question for the Xbox 360 Gamers

urbanangler1990

Havent posted in ahwhile, havent been fishing, but i know this is the place where i got most of my questions answered by you all fine people.

I purchased an Xbox 360, and now im having problems with the system, go figure? REALLY? Ive pin-pointed the issue down to the disc drive, getting unplayable disc and grinding noises, i tried cleaning it and adjusting the magnet, im thinking the magnet or something else is not griping the cd enough, im basically looking to buy a new one for less then 50 bux, if anyone knows someone who may have them and is selling for cheap, pls, pls gimme a PM,

Good Day...

ps. the model is the 3120L Hitachi 59DJ, manufactored June 2006

Sounds like it needs to be serviced... Have you been leaving on while you sneak out to the harbour?! Overheating tends to be a problem with newer gaming systems.. Your processor may have suffered a little.

If it's under a year old my guess is it's still under warranty. Send it in and they'll fix it free of charge.

While it's in the shop, get out there and fish!

cheers

HD

try pacfic mall, they might be able to fix your disc drive. Ive seen them fixing PSP, NDS, they probably can fix it, and maybe under $50

Did you know with the new Xbox interface upgrade, you can copy games to hardrive? I've copied all my favorite games on to the harddrive(elite 120G) and playing of the hard drive is much faster, spares my disc drive and less noisy. (but u do need the initial copy of the game from disc)

try pacfic mall, they might be able to fix your disc drive. Ive seen them fixing PSP, NDS, they probably can fix it, and maybe under $50

Did you know with the new Xbox interface upgrade, you can copy games to hardrive? I've copied all my favorite games on to the harddrive(elite 120G) and playing of the hard drive is much faster, spares my disc drive and less noisy. (but u do need the initial copy of the game from disc)

Pacific Mall... LOL

Best spot to Mod your console.

Oops did I say that out loud??!