Point Abino Nov 15th --Wet Afternoon

Fishmaster

Well with the wet day store was dead so i gave Sonny a call and said let go fishing ...around 3:15 we hit the spot was't long Fish-On ...Sonny get a nice Bass that scared me for a sec from jumping right infront of me ...i really didn't even know he had a fish on lol..after that Chris lands a nice pech then it was none stop Perch for Domenic and Chris ...Lake Erie did not look the nicest for the afternoons fishing trip but the fish said it was ... we landed 32 beauty Perch and 3 nice Smallie's ...59 fow was the ticket useing Pickeral Rigs with minnows draggin bottom ...i say draging bottom cause we couldn't get ancored with the NW wind ...all in all a great afternoon out with the Kids and Sonny thanks for meeting up to go fishig Sonny ...here are a few pics of the afternoon ;)

PointAbinoNov1508002.jpg

PointAbinoNov1508001.jpg

PointAbinoNov1508004.jpg

PointAbinoNov1508006.jpg

Well just got home,,boat put away and my fishin buddy put to sleep,,,had a great time dispite the weather,,,it was great to see my son having fun out there fishing,,,and him being so relaxed on the boat i actuall had to wake him up to tell him to reel in his line because he had a fish on,,lol,,,it was really nice for us underneath the boat top while stev had to brave the elements at the front of the boat,,,(but was nice having an "anchor boy"),,lmao,,I'm glad he called us other-wise it prob would have just been an indoor day!,,not bad 35 fish within a couple hours!!

No the road signs are from my Marina ....why would i want to steal a stop ahead sign that i paid for :blahblah1: ...lol...and whats with this site lately every time i post someone from here makes a smart ass comment .... :wallbash:

Edited by Fishmaster

No the road signs are from my Marina ....why would i want to steal a stop ahead sign that i paid for :blahblah1: ...lol...and whats with this site lately every time i post someone from here makes a smart ass comment .... :wallbash:

Its all in good fun :whistling:

But yes nice pictures!