The Disappearing Male - CBC

Guest lundboy

This is why the CBC is a Billion dollar a year tax payers waste of money. All it does is spawn and ween ( Lundboy) believers on what ever they try to project. Gosh if it wasn't for hockey, oh never mind they even got rid of the theme song. The heck with our hockey culture anyways.

Guest lundboy
This is why the CBC is a Billion dollar a year tax payers waste of money. All it does is spawn and ween ( Lundboy) believers on what ever they try to project. Gosh if it wasn't for hockey, oh never mind they even got rid of the theme song. The heck with our hockey culture anyways.

It's funny how you won't listen to or believe anything (doesn't seem to matter the source) that may interfere with your preconceived perceptions of how you think society ought to work, no matter how much evidence is put in front of you. You must be highly cherished by the Military Industrial Complex.

As for providing you with a solution in MY OWN words... what's the point? You will never understand unless it is drilled into your head by a drill sergeant anyways. But here it is. Here is a solution in MY OWN words, or at least a part of it that you can participate in.

When the time comes and they tell you to shoot civilians to protect the bankers and politicians and food stores, just recognize what I said was true, and refuse to do it.

That's it.

Hippy out.

If I listened to everything and believed everything especially the internet because there is a huge amount of false fodder. ID JUMP OFF A BUILDING. Look at what doom and gloom has done to the stock market, Gas Prices, food prices etc etc. The near mention of anything now sends stocks down. I wonder how much of it is purposely false in order for the Fat Cats to buy. ( Prices are plunging while the Big 3 ask for more money) I bet you believe that 911 was purposely done by the USA government ( CIA) so they can go to war. Don't ya. Again CBC is a Billion Dollar a year waste of Tax payers money. Ask anybody out West here except Vancouver, what they think of CBC. Poor, Poor OMAR LOL

Edited by holdfast

Again CBC is a Billion Dollar a year waste of Tax payers money. Ask anybody out West here except Vancouver, what they think of CBC. Poor, Poor OMAR LOL

But what do the east people think?

I enjoy listening to the cbc radio. The night time is the best. You should maybe stay awake and listen. Oh smoke a dub too.It will really make yer night.

What ya think, Im some dumb jack ass ,dosent know anything. I know more then people think,well some things,I just have a hard time ,like I said,typing my words true feelings about subjects,and try not to offend people,well except them union guys.

CBC IS VERY ENLIGHTING.

Edited by misfish

But what do the east people think?

I enjoy listening to the cbc radio. The night time is the best. You should maybe stay awake and listen. Oh smoke a dub too.It will really make yer night.

What ya think, Im some dumb jack ass ,dosent know anything. I know more then people think,well some things,I just have a hard time ,like I said,typing my words true feelings about subjects,and try not to offend people,well except them union guys.

CBC IS VERY ENLIGHTING.

Yes the radio I always enjoyed. Its the poor TV programing, Liberal biased West bashing, and the Goody, Too shoes, nice, Touchy, feely, documentaries that is the worst. You got to be on the other side to see how Biased it is. During the elections was the classic example. Anyways nobody asked me if I wanted to keep our cultural Hockey night in Canada theme. I would of said pay for it, in exchange for the waste of money spent on Poor little Omars plight. What a joke. His name makes a great training aid to our young soldiers when I was teaching them about IEDs last night.

Edited by holdfast

Its the poor TV programing

Theres yer problem HF. LOL JK Well not really. TV sucks these days. Well Nascar is important,but thats over now. I really do enjoy listen to the programs they put on and theres alot of non political stuff on there. Like the stories on saturday mornings. This would explain my non fishing on weekends. Some things are just worth listening to. Didnt mean to bite yer head off. :oops:

Bernie,thanks for that.LOL

Try this one HF

http://www.cbc.ca/radio2/blog/2008/11/18/c...tfoot_gain.html

Enjoy I did.

Edited by misfish

Theres yer problem HF. LOL JK Well not really. TV sucks these days. Well Nascar is important,but thats over now. I really do enjoy listen to the programs they put on and theres alot of non political stuff on there. Like the stories on saturday mornings. This would explain my non fishing on weekends. Some things are just worth listening to. Didnt mean to bite yer head off. :oops:

Bernie,thanks for that.LOL

Try this one HF

http://www.cbc.ca/radio2/blog/2008/11/18/c...tfoot_gain.html

Enjoy I did.

LOL What the LOL Garbage LOL Garbage is that. Sorry the only reason I joined the Combat Engineers, is because I couldnt spell ENGINER. That Blog or whatever it is, does not compute with me. Sorry. But CBC doesnt play Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Uriah Heep, Rammestein. Play the Hockey theme anymore, but shows alot of Figure Skating, Ballerinas, Crap Movies, and Sven Robinson parades, Labatts Blue commercials, instead of Molson, and how mean us Westerners are. Joking here

Edited by holdfast

Guest lundboy

First, get off the idea of the left right paradigm, it's a setup. Both sides created, bought and paid for by the same people.

Second, the CBC may waste taxpayer money on a lot of stuff, but every once in a while they come out with a real gem. But because some people are so jaded and closed minded they reject everything.

Third, the internet is just a tool. It is up to people to discern what is credible and what is not. Unfortunately most people have had this ability programmed out of them and prefer to let the media and society instill opinions and make all of their decisions for them.

Fourth, belief systems were created to distract people from other things. Religions, fiat currencies, stock markets and politics are all belief systems.

Fifth, The stock market is not a surprise. Neither are oil prices. One just has to read a little and quit listening to talking heads. You don't have to go to the internet to learn the market's history, who controls it, what it will do next, and why it is doing what it is doing. Go to a library if you prefer. Again paying attention and discernment are everything. I mentioned a while back that oil would be going to $50 a barrel when it was still at $80. I knew it would do this when it was still at $130, not by guessing or clairvoyance, but by simply reading and paying attention.

It is just wrong to dismiss everything, because of mistrust and jadedness. The people running the show depend on us to do exactly that.

I've posted this quote before:

George Santayana: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.."

Edited by lundboy

i didn`t watch the video but if its about plant estrogens in the water its legit stuff. Lots of chemicals used in manufacturing etc that our bodies (and lots of animals`bodies) mistake for estrogen. Screws up mating cycles (ie. fish turning up in rivers too early or late), male parts (ie. smaller genitalia) and ratio of male to female overall.

Guest lundboy
Lundboy

Not being ignorant here

(total respect here),but what you are telling me is ,if I do not remember or no nothing of the past,I will agree with something I have no idea about?

Not quite. What I'm saying is that if no one bothers/can remember (learn) the (atrocities or otherwise) of history, somewhere sometime someone will attempt to use the same methods to do it all over again, and they are.

Cases in point, depression, false flag wars, genocide etc.

Research shows that it now only takes one-two generations to erase certain aspects of history from a culture inundated with media. This is down from about a century ago, when it would take at least five generations to do the same thing. Real history books are disappearing from libraries around the world, making it very difficult to attain any semblance of truth. Already some aspects of WWI & WWII have been made almost impossible to research. Luckily there are some people that have accumulated a great deal of these publications and are starting to ring the alarm bells.

Unfortunately these people are basically treated as lepers and kooks.

Edited by lundboy

Not quite. What I'm saying is that if no one bothers/can remember (learn) the (atrocities or otherwise) of history, somewhere sometime someone will attempt to use the same methods to do it all over again, and they are.

Research shows that it now only takes one-two generations to erase certain aspects of history from a culture inundated with media. This is down from about a century ago, when it would take at least five generations to do the same thing. Real history books are disappearing from libraries around the world, making it very difficult to attain any semblance of truth. Already some aspects of WWI & WWII have been made almost impossible to research. Luckily there are some people that have accumulated a great deal of these publications and are starting to ring the alarm bells.

So like many have said /tried,Iwill rule the world ,,,,,,,,,,like Hitler???????? He failed,but now the Germans have the know how.Knowledge sorta speak to make things way past the normal minded and better. Just speaking out loud here.I maybe way off base here?????

didn`t watch the video but if its about plant estrogens in the water its legit stuff. Lots of chemicals used in manufacturing etc that our bodies (and lots of animals`bodies) mistake for estrogen. Screws up mating cycles (ie. fish turning up in rivers too early or late), male parts (ie. smaller genitalia) and ratio of male to female overall.

It still goes on,companies just have not yet been caught. Good point Cram.

Yea, Yea, I AGREE WITH YOU On some of your statements. Canadians seem to think that we are a Neutral Country. They also think we are only Peace Keepers. But nobody really knows that we are a fighting waring nation build on war. My reasoning for it. 1. We have a province that are there only because the Victors gave them their culture but not a country. Those are the people that ran to the hills when the rest of Canada sacrificed their children freeing its Mother Country Twice. 40 plus percent of government comes from that same province that has less that 10 percent of the Country. How dare they let us know about our true History. Its an embarrassment to them to be perceived as cowards/ or as my Grandpa from Verdun called them ZOMBIES, and today whiners.

Lundboy, since your so good with foretelling economics. Should I buy commodities in Saskatchewan. Hell the Royal Bank couldn't foresee what you have. Then again its my money that's taking a dive.

I know that my point is exactly what you didnt want to hear. But it is, related, to your Quote about erasing the truth in History. Just not the Liberal view

Edited by holdfast

Guest lundboy
Yea, Yea, I AGREE WITH YOU On some of your statements. Canadians seem to think that we are a Neutral Country. They also think we are only Peace Keepers. But nobody really knows that we are a fighting waring nation build on war. My reasoning for it. 1. We have a province that are there only because the Victors gave them their culture but not a country. Those are the people that ran to the hills when the rest of Canada sacrificed their children freeing its Mother Country Twice. 40 plus percent of government comes from that same province that has less that 10 percent of the Country. How dare they let us know about our true History. Its an embarrassment to them to be perceived as cowards/ or as my Grandpa from Verdun called them ZOMBIES, and today whiners.

Lundboy, since your so good with foretelling economics. Should I buy commodities in Saskatchewan. Hell the Royal Bank couldn't foresee what you have. Then again its my money that's taking a dive.

I know that my point is exactly what you didnt want to hear. But it is, related, to your Quote about erasing the truth in History. Just not the Liberal view

Funny, I could have sworn some of my ancestors were from Ontario and fought for this "free-er" mother country in WWI & WWII, they didn't run for the hills.... hmmm perceptions I guess.

If I have to tell you that I'm not good at economics, that I simply have learned through some reading of history and policy that the market is an entire farce setup to fleece the average person out of their wages, then go ahead and "choose" what you want to invest in. Makes no difference your, outcome will be the same sooner or later, especially now. Here's a tip though... anything you can't hold in your hand, is basically worthless (and I'm not talking about a piece of paper).

History is history. If a person only looks at one side's presentation of it (and only the latest version of it), that's all one will base their entire perception of the system on.

Just because one country, or part of a country, or group of people, or individual is perceived to be "left" wing or "right" wing, does not mean that they are, nor does it mean that their opinions are any less valid.

History will teach anyone that the the left-right paradigm was started to become scientifically manipulated in the world in the 1700s by Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel with something called the "Hegelian Dialectic". Give the people a choice usually two, and they will choose the one they like, not knowing that both choices are exactly what the outcome is prescribed to be. Works on everything anyone perceives as them having a choice in, be it politics, talk radio, the nightly news or even grocery shopping. Want to steer public opinion, give them a predetermined choice. As long as everyone "thinks" they have a choice they are happy, and certain aspects of certain agendas move forward because people believe they have made a choice when they really haven't. What this really does is polarize people, and it is a method of divide and concur. If everyone wasn't so busy arguing and bickering about liberalism and conservatism (left/right paradigm), they would see the manipulation and the handlers would not get away with what they do.

Elections were created to quell revolutions. Give the people a choice to oust the government that they don't like every four years or so and they are much less likely rise up. Little do they know this is part of the Hegelian Dialectic. You could say everything you and I have discussed is also a dialectic.

For those that want to know more, link is below.

http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/05/dialectic.htm

But I digress... This thread has gone way off the topic of male impotency and it's causes.

Edited by lundboy

Funny, I could have sworn some of my ancestors were from Ontario and fought for this "free-er" mother country in WWI & WWII, they didn't run for the hills.... hmmm perceptions I guess.

If I have to tell you that I'm not good at economics, that I simply have learned through some reading of history and policy that the market is an entire farce setup to fleece the average person out of their wages, then go ahead and "choose" what you want to invest in. Makes no difference your, outcome will be the same sooner or later, especially now. Here's a tip though... anything you can't hold in your hand, is basically worthless (and I'm not talking about a piece of paper).

History is history. If a person only looks at one side's presentation of it (and only the latest version of it), that's all one will base their entire perception of the system on.

Just because one country, or part of a country, or group of people, or individual is perceived to be "left" wing or "right" wing, does not mean that they are, nor does it mean that their opinions are any less valid.

History will teach anyone that the the left-right paradigm was started to become scientifically manipulated in the world in the 1700s by Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel with something called the "Hegelian Dialectic". Give the people a choice usually two, and they will choose the one they like, not knowing that both choices are exactly what the outcome is prescribed to be. Works on everything anyone perceives as them having a choice in, be it politics, talk radio, the nightly news or even grocery shopping. Want to steer public opinion, give them a predetermined choice. As long as everyone "thinks" they have a choice they are happy, and certain aspects of certain agendas move forward because people believe they have made a choice when they really haven't. What this really does is polarize people, and it is a method of divide and concur. If everyone wasn't so busy arguing and bickering about liberalism and conservatism (left/right paradigm), they would see the manipulation and the handlers would not get away with what they do.

Elections were created to quell revolutions. Give the people a choice to oust the government that they don't like every four years or so and they are much less likely rise up. Little do they know this is part of the Hegelian Dialectic. You could say everything you and I have discussed is also a dialectic.

For those that want to know more, link is below.

http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/05/dialectic.htm

But I digress... This thread has gone way off the topic of male impotency and it's causes.

Like I said probably not what you wanted to hear. Wrong Province by the way. Look at you now, you made me single out a culture and province. In reality, they singled themselves out because they want to be so different you think?

Check this out, they re turning us Males into women. At least down your way boys. No wonder we're losing our male testosterone. Its the touchy feely goody, I love everybody, hidden agenda. Hope it doesn't infiltrate the Army and the West. Remind me not to drink the water. Now I gots to get my milk and Cookies as the Mtl , Ottawa game is on. Lots of Yapping but the announcer says its getting spicy tonite. LOL

http://www.qando.net/details.aspx?entry=9739

Edited by holdfast