Whats Your PB in these categories?

chickenhawk

Just interested....tryin to make a fun post....

Here's mine....

Northern Pike- 39 inches...caught on the English River from Halley's Camps

Walleye= 28 inches....caught on the English River from Halley's Camps

SM Bass- 21 inches....caught on Lake Erie...LPB

Steelhead- never got a measurement....my guess is around 14-15 lbs

SSPX0003.jpg

anyways.....can't wait to see more pics....and more measurements!!!

Hawk

My PB walleye is 32" x 19 girth, 14.5 lbs...caught from shore.

gallery_60_23_38799.jpg

Steelhead....33 inches...didn't weigh it, but I estimated around 15 pounds.

33inchcliff.jpg

Smallie...around 20 inches...no idea on weight...

basssolo.jpg

Pike...not huge, but my pb....34", 10 lbs.

gallery_60_23_14987.jpg

Edited by ccmt

if i learned one thing this summer was that these americans were happy landing a pike whether it be 30 inches or 40+.....that was the great thing about my job this past summer.....when you get a guy in your boat that has never caught a jack b4 and he hooks into a 34 incher and brings it boatside....LMAO had to been there....that guy FREAKED.....when i put it in the net he was so happy!!! the smile on his face made it all worthwile to me....and the tip.....lol either way you'll break the 38 mark sooon enough cliff!!

Hawk

I didn't measure any of these fish but they are my personal bests.....Photography accolades go to my buddy Richie Tripp.

smallies - 2 personal bests in 1 day... Lake Erie Smallies on the tube jig...the bigger one was just over 6lbs on the digi scale..

n502461579_626223_8715.jpg

Walleye caught on a perch patterend x-rap - a long fish but she was skinny....

n502461579_626220_7957.jpg

Pike - Victim to a mepps in-line spinner...not a giant (mid to high 30's)

n502461579_626224_8971.jpg

Lake Erie Steelhead came in on a Taildancer trolled behind a jet diver...

00508_0110.jpg

I've smashed every one of my previous personal bests since I started working for Dave Mercer! lol

UF

Hawk, here is mine.... don't have the pics for the first 2

Northern Pike - 47 inches...caught in McGregor Lake QC - July 1st, 1977 " I remember the date cause it was my birthday and turned 14 "

Walleye - 22 inches....caught in the Ottawa river Papineauville QC while ice fishing

SM Bass - 4.5Lbs caught in Poisson Blanc lake QC

i239917202_96016_2.jpg

Steelhead - never caught one - none existent in my area :(

Sturgeon - 49 inches caught in the Ottawa River Campbell Bay QC while ice fishing

i239261116_55187_2.jpg

Walleye 13 pounds out of Quinte when i was about 15 on a hammered, silver Colorado worm harness with red beads.....pre-camera carrying days. Released.

Smallie from Algonquin 5-pounds and change...pre camera carrying days...i was about 16 on a black jitter-bug. Released.

Nothern pike...i have 2 at the 44 inch mark. 1 on a silver #4 Blue Fox Vibrex, and the other on a red/brown spinner bait with twin willow leaf blades. Released.

This is the most rescent northern from this June.

IMGP2351.jpg

Have yet to catch a steelie.

-R-

As one of "these Americans", could I expect to boat a 34" pike if you guided me? WOW, sign me up.

Hey Dude,

It's not that hard to catch a 34" pike if you put yourself in the right place at the right time. And you don't have to be Canadian, or go on an insane fly-in trip to get them. This fat 34 incher is from Lake Erie, and couldn't resist my perch pattered x-rap.

gallery_133_237_23004.jpg

After ice-out, once they finish spawning all you have to do is find some schooled up bait-fish and you can bet that there's going to be some toothy critters near by. Of course, who wouldn't want to catch a 45 incher, but I sure don't complain about anything in the mid 30's.

good fishin'

UF

Pike - forgot to measure but was a fair bit bigger than the 39" (measured)that I caught two casts later. I also measured a 41.5" from the Toronto Islands. I also got one out of Bluffers Park that was better than 20lbs -- it was probably around 40" but the girth was rediculous.

Smallmouth - 20", nothing special - need to get out on Simcoe in the summer for once.

Walleye - 28", also got a 27.5" and 26.5" during that year at Young's Point. Can't wait to get out on Quinte and top that.

Steelhead - Weighed a 16.2" caught downrigging but that doesn't really count and this one is probably bigger anyway.

Brendan_Opener.jpg

Hey Dude,

It's not that hard to catch a 34" pike if you put yourself in the right place at the right time. And you don't have to be Canadian, or go on an insane fly-in trip to get them.

Urban no disrespect intended but your preaching to the choir to "Dude"

He has probably caught more pike over "34" than most have caught any fish combined.

Cheers

Urban no disrespect intended but your preaching to the choir to "Dude"

He has probably caught more pike over "34" than most have caught any fish combined.

Cheers

Whopper - my bad for not being able to read peoples minds when it comes to "online sarcasm"....just trying to help a brother out. I don't exactly come on here and do my "homework" as to who is a fishing pro, and who just plain out wants to catch a certain sized fish. Some people on this board have never even caught a pike before, lettle-own a big one. Sorry for trying to be a nice guy - I may not be a "pro" like some of you guys but I try to pitch in and give a little advice from time to time when I can...maybe next time I won't bother.

Sorry to go off-track in your post ChickenHawk....nice fish everybody.

Cheers - DUDE,

UF

Pike - forgot to measure but was a fair bit bigger than the 39" (measured)that I caught two casts later. I also measured a 41.5" from the Toronto Islands. I also got one out of Bluffers Park that was better than 20lbs -- it was probably around 40" but the girth was rediculous.

Smallmouth - 20", nothing special - need to get out on Simcoe in the summer for once.

Walleye - 28", also got a 27.5" and 26.5" during that year at Young's Point. Can't wait to get out on Quinte and top that.

Steelhead - Weighed a 16.2" caught downrigging but that doesn't really count and this one is probably bigger anyway.

Brendan_Opener.jpg

Thats one Huge Steelhead, when was that one caught?

Whopper - my bad for not being able to read peoples minds when it comes to "online sarcasm"....just trying to help a brother out. I don't exactly come on here and do my "homework" as to who is a fishing pro, and who just plain out wants to catch a certain sized fish. Some people on this board have never even caught a pike before, lettle-own a big one. Sorry for trying to be a nice guy - I may not be a "pro" like some of you guys but I try to pitch in and give a little advice from time to time when I can...maybe next time I won't bother.

Sorry to go off-track in your post ChickenHawk....nice fish everybody.

Cheers - DUDE,

UF

No pro here or with "Dude" just two people that love to fish and visit your great country period.

I quess my point was if your going to put up someone in a quote you may want to know what or who you are taking about, It would be like myself trying to give Lew pointers on catching muskies, Solopaddler on catching steelheads, DanC on catching brookies and so on.

Cheers

Steelhead - Never got a weight or measurement. Anyone care to guesS? I figure around 12 pounds?

East Lake O Trib

March 2008

drifting a slow pool with pink roe

n502843091_804710_2946.jpg

Pike - 43 inches (23 pounds)

Lake Opasitaca, QC

June 1999

caught in 6 fow on a gold husky jerk.

stevemonster.jpg

Walleye - 28 inches

Lake Simcoe

September 2001

Caught in 9 fow on a white grub

I cant find a picture of this one

Smallmouth Bass - 7lbs

Lake Simcoe

October 2007 and September 2008

OCT07 Caught in 17 fow on a tube, SEPT08 Caught in 5 fow on a dropshot

n502843091_368694_6209.jpg

n502843091_1387950_655.jpg

Largemouth Bass - 6lbs 14oz

LAke Couchiching

August 2003

Caught on a flippin jig in 6 feet of water

I cant find this pic either, I know my mom has a copy somewhere. I'll post my next biggest I guess.

n502843091_1268292_3543.jpg

I hate this picture, I'm holding them out, and for some reason they look smaller lol. They were 6 and 5.

n502843091_54790_587.jpg