Fishing for Tyler

motv8tr

Hey all, soon it will be that time again :D

First of all, thanks to John's son-in-law, Fishing for Tyler has it's own Logo now :clapping: and I believe the Team fron Extreme Angler TV will be joining us again :Gonefishing:

tn_gallery_46_17_4615.jpg

For those of you new to the board this year, Fishing for Tyler is a fundraising ice fishing tournament that is held for a young lad with Autism...and a fun day for all who attend :D

This year it will be held on Sat. Feb 14. I realize it's Valentines day, but it's also the license free weekend :thumbsup_anim: . As usual things will begin at 7am and measurements at 1 I think, plenty of time to get everyone home in time to be with their honies :D

There will be more info coming but for now I am looking for volunteers to help with some things. I've finally realized and accepted I need more help...this event keeps growing :thumbsup_anim:

I need help with setting up, signing people in, setting up prizes, I think I've got the cooks covered ;), I'd like it if someone could be a photographer for me...oh I'll need someone to measure the fish when they come in too.

If you think you can help with anything I would really appreciate it...just let me know

There will of course be more info later.....

Maureen

Maureen, glad the logo worked out for you. Chris and I were only too happy to be involved in such a worthwhile cause.

Barbara and I should be there and would be glad to help out in any way.

John...

Mo,

How are you?............Been a While!

I remember a little OFC Board Flak over some measurements I had done in a post about 5-6 years ago and to prove my prowess at this fine art now, I'd like to volunteer as the Ófficial Measurér'.....-JOB TAKEN-

I'll toss my usual prizes in too...

(4 Monster Size Musky - In-Line Spinners), as 1 prize...

A very small donation to what YOU have grown this event into but a prize just the same.

(Folks, the prize table is HUGE)

We will be there with a party of 3 this year and if all goes as planned it should include my brothers which brings us up to a party of 9 altogether.

Truly looking forward to this upcomming event for Tyler`cause.

You take care Mo`....and bring in more folk..

...........................no need for you to do -EVERY 'dang' thing.

pete

My Edit: (Mo...PM me if there is anything you wish to add or...well, just or)

Edited by brickNblock

Hey all, soon it will be that time again :D

First of all, thanks to John's son-in-law, Fishing for Tyler has it's own Logo now :clapping: and I believe the Team fron Extreme Angler TV will be joining us again :Gonefishing:

tn_gallery_46_17_4615.jpg

For those of you new to the board this year, Fishing for Tyler is a fundraising ice fishing tournament that is held for a young lad with Autism...and a fun day for all who attend :D

This year it will be held on Sat. Feb 14. I realize it's Valentines day, but it's also the license free weekend :thumbsup_anim: . As usual things will begin at 7am and measurements at 1 I think, plenty of time to get everyone home in time to be with their honies :D

There will be more info coming but for now I am looking for volunteers to help with some things. I've finally realized and accepted I need more help...this event keeps growing :thumbsup_anim:

I need help with setting up, signing people in, setting up prizes, I think I've got the cooks covered ;), I'd like it if someone could be a photographer for me...oh I'll need someone to measure the fish when they come in too.

If you think you can help with anything I would really appreciate it...just let me know

There will of course be more info later.....

Maureen

Hey Maureen, do you still have the jpeg maps of the directions I sent you last year? I may not have sent them to you, may have just replied in the post for people asking directions. If not, I can e-mail them to you. This event will eventually get "pinned" again, for all to check out.

Are you still asking for assistance for prize donations? If so, start it now, and I might just remember to actually send you something for the table.

I think I still have your PO box address around here somewhere.

I will not be there of course, unless you want to pay my airfare(return included), food, accommodations, bail, :lol: :lol:

Hey Maureen, do you still have the jpeg maps of the directions I sent you last year? I may not have sent them to you, may have just replied in the post for people asking directions. If not, I can e-mail them to you. This event will eventually get "pinned" again, for all to check out.

Are you still asking for assistance for prize donations? If so, start it now, and I might just remember to actually send you something for the table.

I think I still have your PO box address around here somewhere.

I will not be there of course, unless you want to pay my airfare(return included), food, accommodations, bail, :lol: :lol:

Tom, not sure if I still have that map or not, I think you posted it for me. A thread will be pinned in the middle of Jan. this is just a heads up for now. As for prizes, I'm always on the lookout for those :D But I will send you a PM with my mailing address, I no longer have a P.O. Box. And sad to say I don't have bail money, but I do have a guestroom and plenty of food ;)

Maureen

Mo,

How are you?............Been a While!

I remember a little OFC Board Flak over some measurements I had done in a post about 5-6 years ago and to prove my prowess at this fine art now, I'd like to volunteer as the Ófficial Measurér'.....-JOB TAKEN-

I'll toss my usual prizes in too...

(4 Monster Size Musky - In-Line Spinners), as 1 prize...

A very small donation to what YOU have grown this event into but a prize just the same.

(Folks, the prize table is HUGE)

We will be there with a party of 3 this year and if all goes as planned it should include my brothers which brings us up to a party of 9 altogether.

Truly looking forward to this upcomming event for Tyler`cause.

You take care Mo`....and bring in more folk..

...........................no need for you to do -EVERY 'dang' thing.

pete

My Edit: (Mo...PM me if there is anything you wish to add or...well, just or)

Hey Peter, it'll be good to see you and the gang, the job it yours!!! I do have a measuring tool I made a few years ago...actually copied TJ ...

Glad to hear you'll be able to make it again Mark, and the rest of you. If anyone needs a letter to possibly aquire some prizes, let me know I have one made up and hope to send mine out in the next week or so...

Maureen

Yep send me one MO

Im sure the local Home hardware will help out again. :thumbsup_anim:

• 2 months later...