Lost my Islander pouch!!

eyeforelle

I lost my Islander reel pouch today while walking through the bush. Was fishing below Bayly St. on Duffins when I lost it. Tried to look for it, but it is very difficult to do so after dark with nothing but the light from your cell phone. A small reward will be given out to whoever finds it.

Thanks.

Hmmm, I am sure there were enough of our members on Duffins today that might of seen it, LOL ... send a sad e-mail to Islander about how much you loved your pouch and , feel so lost without it and I am sure they will send you one free of charge...

Christian all keep my eyes open but all second the email to islander idea.

Don't give up hope on it. Bly lost her entire flybox once on an eastern trib. When we realized it, we headed straight back there and of course it was gone. An older gentleman there found it and asked the anglers if it belonged to anyone...someone claimed it. He felt pretty bad about that. We gave him our number in case he saw the guy again. A few weeks later we get a phone call....he had the flybox back! We went down to meet him...turns out the guy who found it really thought it was his....even pulled out his own flybox and they were identical. He got home and noticed it and looked for that guy. We arrived back there, with 2 Tim Horton's gift cards for the guys and came home with it all in tact.

There are some good people out there....