A few from today...

Rustic-Fisher

With the stellar weather I had to ditch all yard work and head out fishing for a few hours.

Lost count of how many 2-3 lb fish that were caught, for a while you would get one almost every drift.

Lots of fun but repetitive after awhile as well as costly on the roe bank.

Lost two large fish (main line snaps) so its time to get rid of the vintage ironsilk line.

Just a reminder that its deer season so if your fishing any tribs north Orange is not a bad idea!!!

I ran into a few groups pushing the bush for deer, needless to say after meeting them I stuck close to the river and out of the woods LOL..

With the stellar weather I had to ditch all yard work and head out fishing for a few hours.

Lost count of how many 2-3 lb fish that were caught, for a while you would get one almost every drift.

Lots of fun but repetitive after awhile as well as costly on the roe bank.

Would be fun to catch those rainbows all day, with the nice weather and all.

Excellent stuff Rustic...lol...likewise...i wish i had your problems :whistling:

I had a similar thought last fall whilst trekking through the bush near Sioux Lookout following the Pelican Falls rapids with my rods, dressed in khaki and brown with a fur hat on...lol...BOY DO I LOOK LIKE A DEER! granted deer dont walk upright or talk to themselves(i tend to do this when alone...lol) but to a hunter whose been poised to shoot for 5 hours........

Thanks for sharing