For cying out loud TJ...

irishfield

I tried to get to camp today as I forgot some stuff... I was over it... but never saw it. Had to turn around and come back. Everything North of Sturgeon Falls socked in solid with fog.

It's pretty... but it ain't fun...

Edited by irishfield

TJ is way too humble.. The OFC sign was replaced this summer.. Guess the fog got in the way, it looks awesome!!

If your ever up that way again Wayne I would love to see an arial pic of Bain lake where my cottage is, only minutes north of the Quesnel's.... I have the last cottage on the south end of the lake..

See what I can do Sturgman..... I usually track right over Garden Village but no big deal to be 4 or 5 miles off to the west on my way to Temagami. Doubt it will happen again this year..... today was probably the last attempt to go up. Looked like a great day but the fog Gods had other ideas. I wanted to get my stuff that I left behind at camp and then go fish a lake NE of Temagami for rainbows before coming back home late today. Instead I just burned 35 gallons of fuel...churned my stomach and left ruts in my soft grass runway that I now have to go out and roll out tomorrow.

Edited by irishfield

I grabbed this shot in August when I was by. The sign does look awesome.

Nice shot FnS.

Muskiestudd and I are still waiting for Bassmastermike to send us shots from June with the old sign (among other photos). That boy likes his gadgets but someone needs to show him how to use email!!

-Brian