Win over $250 in Fishing Gear QUICK!!

TJQ

Hi:

Dave's set up a survey. He's offering $250 in prizes, will be a $50 subway cash card, a full set of Rapala Mercer's Magic baits and assorted baits, Facts of Fishing Shirt. Value $250.00. and I'm throwing in a OFC T-shirt, Hat and Decal as well

To enter all you have to do is fill out the SURVEY HERE. The contest/survey closes on Monday Night at 7 o'clock.

Good Luck!!!!

If I get his boat,I will take him out on it,,,,, ;):lol:

If i brought home a boat, even as a contest prize, my wife would make sure I had lots of time to go fishing with anyone (but her). In fact I'd never have to worry about who chose channels again, about leaving the toilet seats up, about having 2 cars, etc.

JF

Okay, all filled out. What I thought was weird is that it doesn't ask for your name???

Kinda hard to win if they don't know your name TJ :whistling:

Joey

They will be picking an email address at random!!

OK I am in hopefully I can enter from Quebec so many I can not because of Quebec laws :wallbash:

:Gonefishing::canadian: MTP

It's ok Mike - if you win you can put the boat in my name ( whats one more ) - it will be your boat, but in my name - you can trust me - really Mike! LOL

Don

:thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

It's ok Mike - if you win you can put the boat in my name ( whats one more ) - it will be your boat, but in my name - you can trust me - really Mike! LOL

Don

Don if you bring one more boat home the misses will be looking for a farm to store all those toys.You have enough Don.

Looking forward to seeing you in Quinte bud I will be looking for your Tracker right.

MTP

Don if you bring one more boat home the misses will be looking for a farm to store all those toys.You have enough Don.

Looking forward to seeing you in Quinte bud I will be looking for your Tracker right.

MTP

No Mike - no Tracker this year - I'll be in Skeeters 14 footer ( no heater, no camper top, HOW WILL I EVER SURVIVE!!!? ) - at least i'll have my electric coffee cup!!!

Don

No Mike - no Tracker this year - I'll be in Skeeters 14 footer ( no heater, no camper top, HOW WILL I EVER SURVIVE!!!? ) - at least i'll have my electric coffee cup!!!

Don

As long as you have warm coffee you will survive anything.Send me a pic of what boat I will be looking for .we know you can't miss me in the yellow suit :Gonefishing:

did you sell the tracker Don?

Edited by Mike the Pike