Sign in to follow this  
motv8tr

Fishing related tree decoration

Hey all, my friend told me about a Christmas decoration she saw at hallmark. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but she says it's a mobile ornament, with either fish or lures on it. She almost bought it for me, but since I don't put up a tree for the holidays she refrained :)

She did suggest I mention it here for you folks though...

Maureen

Hey Mo, if you do decide to get a tree, just do what Monique did last year, she raided TJQ's tackle box, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Mo, if you do decide to get a tree, just do what Monique did last year, she raided TJQ's tackle box, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And we all know where they are still,in the christmas decoration box.LOL :whistling::wallbash:

I like that Mo.

Thanks for that Cliff.

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/y...5_2024_42649936

Edited by misfish

Would serve y'all right if you woke up on Christmas morning to find bass and pickerel hanging off yer trees. That fishy smell is nice, on the lakes and rivers, but in yer livingroom, it really bites.

JF

And we all know where they are still,in the christmas decoration box.LOL :whistling::wallbash:

Ohhh...................................Burrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..................... :lol: