Pumpkins - Lets see 'em

Governator

So I haven't carved my pumpkin yet but I bought the biggest pumpkin at the patch. It cost $25 and I decided to weigh it because it's just so heavy. It's "Devil's Night" October 30th and my pumpkin weighs 66.6lbs!!!!

Here it is in all it's glory:

pumpkin2008ac5.jpg

For fun here is my last year's theme:

pumpkinmario2rg1.jpg

marioly3.jpg

So I haven't carved my pumpkin yet but I bought the biggest pumpkin at the patch. It cost $25 and I decided to weigh it because it's just so heavy. It's "Devil's Night" October 30th and my pumpkin weighs 66.6lbs!!!!

Here it is in all it's glory:

pumpkin2008ac5.jpg

But what's the big orange thang?

JF

It's not a carving...but my 6 yr old wanted to do this all by herself. She tried to carve it, but it was too hard, so she used a little mallet and pounded these pegs into it. The light on the inside will illuminate them....

sydpumpkin4.jpg

Thats a HUGE pumpkin!!!

I like your idea too cliff!!

Sinker

Cool pic's so far.

Here is ours for this year. the pic says 2006 but the batt. died in the camera not to long ago and I just noticed the date now, lol...

the SMILE one was a PITA if you ask me...

100_1563.jpg

100_1566.jpg

100_1564.jpg

Edited by GBW

My little one went on a school trip to a pumpkin patch Wednesday, they all got to go out in the field on a hay ride and hop off to select thier own pumkins. This is the one she picked, and with some help from mommy, she drew the face and mommy carved it out. She is all proud of her hard work :clapping:

Just got her from school so for a little fun I decided to make her a lunch to fit in with the day. No wise cracks about feeding my poor kids balogna either, gotta do that when you got 3 kids :lol: . Real lunch meat would cut into my beer money then you all would have to call children's aid on me if I couldn't buy beer :o:lol:

341098338.jpg

I am just kidding on the last remark, they really just cut into the money I have for fishin gear :P

Happy Halloween from the gang at the JWL house :Gonefishing:

341098339.jpg