Turkey in Scarborough

John Bacon

I have seen a few this year in my backyard. I live on the other side of Meadowvale rd, the other side of the river. I have yet to see a cougar but have found a few dead animals mangled all to hell these last couple of years while walking along there. I have 2 beagles with me mostly and have seen a bear track or 2 as well down there. You can hear the turkeys sometimes. Coyotes are plentiful and just plain sots, not afraid of anything. Tons of dear and other wildlife around here.

PS the cougars you are speaking of are usually at Wobbly Pops at Manse and Kingston rd on any given night. Beware though!!! Make sure you get your shots first. :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Edited by smalliefisher

Let us know if any Pheasants are seen.

Well .. I can honestly say... as a fella who grew up in Agincourt (in the early 70's) ... many a Pheasant and grouse was fluhed out of the hydro fields between Kennedy and Warden (near Tam O Shanter golf course) .. not sure if they still exist though

Well .. I can honestly say... as a fella who grew up in Agincourt (in the early 70's) ... many a Pheasant and grouse was fluhed out of the hydro fields between Kennedy and Warden (near Tam O Shanter golf course) .. not sure if they still exist though

Same with the area north of Finch from Midland to Markham rd. before the developments