special colour line

aws

so... i get online and buy a bunch of fishing gear from a wholesaler. One of the products trilene 25# iron silk. It came in "solar mint" colour. Is this so the fish can follow my green fluorescent line down to the lure. What on earth do you do with this colour line on a bass reel? <_<

That stuff was great when it was around a few years ago.... Low memory worked great for centrepin's

Raven still makes it and I don't know if it still works great because I can't catch anything this year. It does however make it a lot easier to keep track of your line. Especially when the other guy has to fish sitting right on top of you. It makes it easier to cut his line off of yours with the clippers when he snags you for the 3 time.

Edited by Canuck2fan

im going to pickup some florencent pink lines for my pin. who cares if you catch fish, it looks hot! B)

Ive been floatin hot pink for two years now!

Great stuff...just dont have any of it under your float if the water is anything less than chocolate

Not true kemper I've seen jdmls smack them in clear water with that nuclear line you guys use. Best line out there imo siglon v hard if it’s rated 8 it breaks at 8 its actually approved by some company that test lines out its got little memory easy to cast its very limp.

Not true kemper I've seen jdmls smack them in clear water with that nuclear line you guys use. Best line out there imo siglon v hard if it’s rated 8 it breaks at 8 its actually approved by some company that test lines out its got little memory easy to cast its very limp.

LOL...I made a believer out of you too !!! I have been running high vis mono since it came out, and have never had a problem running it under the float .. sometimes I get down to 12" of leader and still hit fish no problem.. The fish don't see S_ _ T ... even in clear water ... Now if your not trotting, and instead hitting them in the face with yellow line and a bunch of split shots before they see your bait, than that's a different story ;)

my new fav mainline

7c46_1.JPG

WOW! didnt realize anybody used this stuff anymore! i bought a pile of ironsilk line in all different tests. i bought some 20lb of the same colour and i gave it to my buddy cause i didnt think it would be that great in the water. well this past weekend he decided to lace up that line and well he caught more fish then me! we were fishing a clear northern ontario lake! it was also great to see so alot less tangle ups! put that line on and hold on tight! why did they stop making this line anyways!?!?!?

I am sure in really gin water an extra couple of inches does anyone well who uses hi Vis but no need not too run in past your float. Personally the fishing game is based on confidence if you not confident in what you’re using then there’s no point in fishing it. In my case I am not confident in hi Vis for some reason that’s why I use siglon.gif :wub: Thanks bbnotty for showing me this product.

I am sure in really gin water an extra couple of inches does anyone well who uses hi Vis but no need not too run in past your float. Personally the fishing game is based on confidence if you not confident in what you’re using then there’s no point in fishing it. In my case I am not confident in hi Vis for some reason that’s why I use siglon.gif :wub: Thanks bbnotty for showing me this product.

If you like low vis, try Yozuri hybrid if you can find it. Just awesome line. I know Angler outfitters in woodstock has piles of it.