Sunday Morning Ottawa R. Muskie

After being stuck in the house all day yesterday watching the rain come down, thinking it was here for the entire weekend, I was quite surprised to wake up and see stars in the sky and a let up with the wind gust :clapping: ......

Had a quick coffee, grabbed my gear and went out Muskie huntin' here on the river.... :thumbsup_anim: .....didn't take long before this fall fatty decided to grab my crankbait and have some fun with me!....I landed her by 8:15AM....a few pike after that and then the winds picked up so I decided to head back to the house...

20081026_0005-1.jpg

Sorry guys....decided to blur the background because of a few local lurkers that have been looking at this from another site

Edited by TroutnMuskieHunter

Absolutely fantastic fish Steve and even though you can't feel it, I just gave you a pat on the back for that BIG brute :thumbsup_anim:

53 x 23 is a gorgeous big fish !!

I'll be south of you on the St. Lawrence for the next couple days and hope I get one even close to that beaut !!

Well done :Gonefishing:

Guest steel'n'esox

Congradulations on your 53by23 inch muskie, a very healthy clean lookin fish that dont come around as often as we wish but certainly make the day when they do