What's the weather like in your area

Leecher

Rain has stopped here as well for now. But it's supposed to start again for the next couple of days.

Makes painting inside the house not feel as bad.

If we get a break from the rain tomorrow I have to winterize the pop-up trailer and maybe go fetch the snowmobile and make sure she's all ready to go.

Cheers

Craig

Thanks for reporting guys. Was suppose to change the oil in the snow blower today, finish the work in the back yard and planting the garlic but the rain :w00t: just poured down and instead gotten into preparing meals for my vacation next week, deer hunting. Got spaghetti sauce, lasagna and sheppard pie done. Leaving Oct 31st and coming back Nov 10th. Good luck to all of the hunters on this board and tight lines to the fishermen :)

Leechman

crappy enough right now, that as of about 12:30 when I got in from work..we cancelled the fishin trip we where go go out on in my boat this morning. Windy as crap...storm clouds rolling in as I type <_< ..suppost to be strong SW winds..just enough to kick up Erie enough that it will dirty up the lower river for a couple days :(

southern ontario . major wind advisory. a good day to work on baits. waves 3-5ft.

Yikessss 3-5ft waves :w00t: wise decision to stay off the water...... Here right now it's sunny, temp @5*C with 4 Km/h winds from the east. Definitely will be working outside today.

Leechman

The weather here is dull raining heard thunder recently. I am glad I got a burst of energy yesterday after doing the weekly Saturday morning work and then home chores. I went steelhead fishing during the break in the weather for 11 hrs and got skunked. I would have upset if I woke up this morning and it wasn't crappy weather LOL.

I for 1,am getting tired of the forcasts that DO NOT come true.

Yesturday they called for showers later in the day,so I get up,head for a deer hunt and it starts pouring . Today they call for rain all morning so I sleep in,make plans for the gym,wake up and skies are clear.

How much do these guys get paid to screw with us.LOL