What to toss???

Well, i've never fished for late fall salmon and trout...what should i chuck at 'em???

Any suggestions would be greatful,

Thanks

Dave

where you fishin..not location..type of water, deep river,shallow small river,trib mouth???

deeper water with current..roe,yarnflies,glo-bugs,single egg imitations right now while there is still salmon eggs in the water..later in the season go with minnow imitations like streamers,kwikfish,finesse minnows, even throw jigs with 6 inch white mr twisiters,pinkies....on the float or bottom bouncing a 3-way set up...as for spoons can't beat Gibbs spoons for trout fishing..silver/silver reflective tape or tigermelon are my favs,1/2gold and 1/2 silver Williams...these are just some of my favs for this time of year and into all winter long..I fish trout from about now..actually a little later than now generally..it's too nice out still..lol, right through intro Apr/May when water temps go up too much :Gonefishing:

Never fished for Salmon, but Steelhead this late in the year something that imitates a bait fish. I have caught them on small crankbaits (chrome and black) small spoons (cleo`s ect.) tubes (mostly white with silver fleck) white 3 inch jig and grubs. A lot of them around the breakwalls at the river mouths on Lake Erie here in Ohio.

A shiner on a slip bobber will work too.