Quinte this Saturday

PERCHER

Just wondering if any other OFC'RS are heading down to Quinte to brave the wind and rain for some walleye fishing.MTP and myself will be at the Sportsmen motel tonight and launchng in picton bright and early in the morning so if yo see us come over and say hi.We will be in a black Lund Explorer towed by a white Explorer.

Good luck fishing this weekend everyone and be safe.

Dan

Edited by Percher

Well the weather wasn't really all that bad .The winds were about 35khm but the rain would not stop.By the end of the day we were soaked to the skin.We ended going from Picton to the gap.After about 4 or 5 hours of trolling back using the kicker to push us and the bow mount to keep us going in the right direction Mike ended up with 9-10 lbe'r.At times the rain was so hard it was blinding.Put it all paid off in the long run.Mike will post some pictures of his catch later .At the end of the day we ended up meeting up with Memart Terry and Loyd and I believe it was john .It was nice seeing you guys and I am sure we will all meet up again in 3 weeks.

Dan

Edited by Percher

Percher,, if you keep prefishing before the G2G

im going to sneak over and paint some muskies on the bottom of your boat

to scare off the pickeral !!!!

Can you paint one on my boat please - it hasn't seen a muskie in three weeks :wallbash: Skunked on LSC today.

Dan, good job putting Mike on the Walleye - he's earned it!

-Brian