Sign in to follow this  
2 tone z71

uggg who ordered all this white crap outside already

bring it on...nothing like being out in the boat for some hot steelie action with a nice sprinkle of snow coming down...I love that time of year :Gonefishing:

dang! I just got up from my desk to go make some lunch and AHHHH, I see snow in the air out here in Brooklin ON. :huh:<_<:wallbash:

What the @#$%^&* !!!

Still coming down on the north shore of Pigeon Lake...

I just spoke to Bly on the phone. She's out fishing an eastern trib this morning...it's rained, she's had ice pellets come down on her and right now it is indeed snowing!!

Snowing all around Peterborough right now. At least an inch of heavy slush on the roads around Fowlers Corners. Drive safe!

Don't think of it as SNOW think of it as RUBE REPELLANT!!!!!! Snow and Cold get rid of all the Lugans on our precious steelie streams!!!! :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Don't think of it as SNOW think of it as RUBE REPELLANT!!!!!! Snow and Cold get rid of all the Lugans on our precious steelie streams!!!! :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Right On Brutha :thumbsup_anim: ( and i love the snow regardless, so send it down here)

I'll be lookin for GBay muskies on Thursday, could someone please shovel off the boat ramp :Gonefishing:

well this almost guarantees that I will have the lake to myself this weekend, also sitting at my desk at 4:50pm it is snowing in scarborough, looks like i am installing my snow tires just in time