BOQ with Fishhunter

b2kptbo

Hooked up with the boys Rob (memart), Jose (ALLI GOBY) and Will (young one) early and on time, meet Lloyd (fishhunter) and he had us on the water by 07:00. It was a bit chilly but Lloyd's boat with the cover over helm and seating area made a nice warm ride to the first spot.

Our ride for the day

2007_1018Image0017.jpg

Not long after rigging the planner board (with in the first hour) I was first up with a fair sized pickeral, don't have any pic's of my fish on my camera so one of the others can post them. Pic's of the catching rotation.

Will with a good pickeral.

2007_1018Image0001.jpg

Jose with a Sheephead.

2007_1018Image0005.jpg

Rob ---- Sheephead.

2007_1018Image0006.jpg

My next was a ------------ Sheephead.

Will ---- Sheephead.

2007_1018Image0008.jpg

Jose ---- Sheephead.

2007_1018Image0011.jpg

And Rob with this brute.

2007_1018Image0012.jpg

Lloyd's boat is well equipped and A1 rods and reels, all our fish came off the boards but Lloyd did try the down riggers a coule different times and was on top of the lure change ups. With what I heard over his radio from the over boats and how they where doing he kept us on the fish.

2007_1018Image0014.jpg

Catchin some fish, good company, a few laughs, nice comfortable boat, for me it was a good day.

Nice fishing with you guys, Lloyd I had a Blast.

Bill...

Edited by b2kptbo

Great report Bill.It was nice to meet you and Will it was a great day on the water

and your right Lloyd doesn't stop moving doing every thing he can to put us on

the fish which he did here is Bill with his fish

bill_1.jpg

bill_2.jpg

and here is one of Jose at his best lol

jose.jpg

Thanks for the good time guys and a special Thanks to Lloyd for a great day

Rob

:sleeping_02: HAHA that was me at my best after working 13hrs then going to belleville for 10 hrs of fishing.

Every time someone took a nap the fish gods gave up a few fish myself and will took turns sleeping and every time we hooked up a few fish.

Thats for the pics Rob :P

Edited by AILE GOBY

Great report guys. Good fish,n and good times by the looks of it.

Hey Bro

Was out for goose with pop yesturday. He had his long range goose gun. <_<-_-:rolleyes::D

You know the rest of the story.LOL

Still good to get out with him.

See ya in a couple of weeks for the deer hunt. Maybe pop will have a use for the long range gun. :clapping::canadian::thumbsup_anim:

Thanks for the report fellas.

Like always was a blast having you out. Just got in from another long day but with more fish today and no sheep farming lol watch for the posts from the other group i had out today.

Terry i will make sure you get a shot at a fish when we hook up even if i have to go to the fish market and hook it on the line for you lol