A sad sad day

speckchaser

It was a sad sad day for me. Got up early loaded the wife in the truck off we went to put the boat away till next season. I didn't even load any rods or tackle in the truck,(figured it was better to go cold turkey), thought about taking the Minn Kota but then decided it was just a day trip. So the boat is now ready to sit under its blanket of winter snow, just waiting to be released to splash and bump along the water in the spring. But as I said in a previous post, there is always the 12ft. should the urge get to great. Well hope you all have a great time in what ever time you have left in your fishing season

Edited by speckchaser

Ah well Hawg theres always a way around things. Like having certain friends with boats closer than mine,(wintering in the Haliburton area),hmmm Skeeter comes to mind..lol. But if the weather holds the 12 ft. will get some use before the hard water comes along. And to Leechman I don't hunt, but I know some guys that are going up for a week and I may run up about mid week and fish as they hunt.

Edited by speckchaser

saddest part of putting my boat away is that its too cold to sit out there in....lol....but my fishing season only gets a 2 week break at most as i wait for at least 4-5icnhes of good ice....lol....some will go out on less...not me.....i'm chicken....or should i say smart?