Sign in to follow this  
BFSC Kevin

Any real big difference?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• waiting for the big blow

Morning boyz, me & the Mrs. are currently touring the East Coast and having a great time. Just spent 3 days in Bar Harbor Maine and are now in St. Andrews New Brunswick on the shore of  Bay of Fundy waiting for what's left of Hurricane Dorian to hit later today. Sposed to get very windy with up to 4 inches of rain so it"ll be interesting for sure.  Halifax isn't too far away as the crow flies an they're gonna get the brunt of it with winds around 70 - 80 mph and heavy rain. We'll be hea

in General Discussion

• Big Gull lake?

Hey folks, Renting a cottage on big gull this summer and had a question..    I know it has walleye in it and the usual players, but does it have a sizable musky population? The GF's father is wanting to target them.   We will be staying close to the town of Arden at Hyatts resort (former co-worker owns the place)    Any tips or tactics for fishing this body of water are appreciated!   G.

in General Discussion

• Fishing shirts and a big net

View Advert Fishing shirts and a big net   Four fishing shirts - all worn once on a trip and now just taking up space. They're Bass Pros Worldwide Sportsman brand, three in size Large and teh blue one bottom right is a Medium but fits the same as the others. I'm a large in "street" clothes and they fit me nicely so they're true to size $10 each or take them all for $30 These are the closest i can find to them on the Bass pro site https://www.bassp

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment

• any rule changes to port hope area fishing

As title mentions, any changes to port hope area fishing rules this year?  Planning to go do some spoon chucking at night in the next few weeks for salmon.  Also want to know if the east side pier is easy to get to considering there is a lot of walking over boulders etc. Thanks    

in General Discussion

• Any charters for Balsam/Cameron?

A friend was looking for a charter the end of Sept for Balsam/Cameron, any suggestions? Thx ahead.

in General Discussion