NF roofer needed guelph NF

BUSTER

looking for someone who has put these on houses before i live in guelph, pay cash, all help will be here, all i need is someone

who knows how to install these........... shingles will be handed to you and everything, no major labour no clean up etc...my roofer left on me(paid) ,half roof is done need other half and one bay garge finished, i can get a nail gun if you dont have one , i can do 3 tab but these are different and i didnt watch when he did the first half of the house approx 40 bundles remain, steak and beers included plus some CAKE! .....next wk end or the one after is ok

Edited by BUSTER

those are not hard to put on bud,start reading the directions 10 off 20 off 30 off full shingle just have one guy starting all the way so he dont screw up his stagger and loose pattern and your golden ,the first roof I did with those shingles I hated them and my Boss but after doing about 10 there alot nicer looking and longer lasting

Write yourself a check when you're done and take off to the tackle shop! :Gonefishing:

thats what iam going to do! ill do it myself with help from a few friends , after reading the iko web site install instructions iam sure i can do it, if i run into any vallley issues ill ask for help here. and GCD i think ill take the cash and head to picton next mth!

oh thanks sinker and north east shark! sinker my house is just a backsplit with attached single bay the cottage portion over bed rooms is done . i just have to do the part over living room and kitchen should be easy , i was just intimidated by the shingle style not the physical work , i just dont want to screw it up..lol it's being since july that i havent heard from john-joe roofer...prick...