New from Australia fish Big Bald and pigeon

cowanjo

HI i am new to Canada (australian) - love fishing in Pigeon and Big Bald, caught lots of Bass - now I am focusing on Musky for Zero. Any Ideas - what lure and how to troll, cast for these from all you would be awesome, beers on my deck for the best tip when I catch One!.

Help needed thankyou

Try casting some bucktails or Believers near weed edges. If I'm not mistaken, Pigeon is kind of weedy so might be a bit hard to troll in. Haven't fished there much so not very knowledgeable on that lake, sorry.

Joey

I used to catch a lot of muskyies in Little Bald trolling tandam blade 1/2 oz spinnerbaits in blue and yellow right through the weed beds. The channel between Big and Little Bald has produced a lot of fish casting spinnerbaits to the shore and retrieving to the channel and letting it fall down the face of the weeds.

Weeds are likely starting to die by now (turning brown), in which case they suck a lot of oxygen and muskies stay away. Find.....

- big flat rocks near the surface (where muskies sun themselves)

- rock points etc. adjacent to deep water

- open water with schools of baitfish

Troll believers, and or throw big jerkbaits and glidebaits.

I used to catch a lot of muskyies in Little Bald trolling tandam blade 1/2 oz spinnerbaits in blue and yellow right through the weed beds. The channel between Big and Little Bald has produced a lot of fish casting spinnerbaits to the shore and retrieving to the channel and letting it fall down the face of the weeds.

man i fall in that channel of water so much its scary when u talk about catching lots of muskies in there

ahaha