Are we crazy or are we obsessive in fishing

Reel Trouble

Well ... some people are more concerned about work than fishing ... I really don't understand ... life is not all about working ... why work 6 days a week for a firm and have only one day to rest? It's not like they care about your well-being ... if the hierachy cares ... they would hire more staff ...

Why worry about other client's finances when you don't have time for yourself to enjoy life?

Who cares! The office is strictly for Mondays to Fridays ... weekends are to relax ... regardless if you fish or don't ...

If work piles up in the office ... so be it!

I have a wedding to go to tonight. was planning to fish the morning then jet home to get ready for the party.

but crap came up, im stuck at work till 3.

i hate it when a trip is all planned out then things happen last minute :wallbash:

Obsessive yes....crazy NO way!!....I love to see these cooler frosty mornings starting to come....this will get those big Ottawa R. Skis to start their fall gorging :thumbsup_anim: .......I'll keep my pontoon boat on the river until the first good 1" of ice starts to form before I take it off...hopefully that won't happen until mid Dec :clapping: ......heading out shortly for a Musky hunt :Gonefishing:

Obsessive yes....crazy NO way!!....I love to see these cooler frosty mornings starting to come....this will get those big Ottawa R. Skis to start their fall gorging :thumbsup_anim: .......I'll keep my pontoon boat on the river until the first good 1" of ice starts to form before I take it off...hopefully that won't happen until mid Dec :clapping: ......heading out shortly for a Musky hunt :Gonefishing:

Best of luck today TroutnMuskieHunter, and hopefully you nail a real pig !!

The Ottawa River is a favorite musky spot for me too, but unfortunately I never got out that way this year. First time in about 5 years I've missed it but will be back next year for sure..