Welland R.

bigugli

After a busy 3 days of packing and trying to sell off or give away 20 years of hoarded junk, I finally had enough. Rockfish gave me the perfect excuse to launch the boat and get away from the house Monday. It was a gorgeous day out. Unfortunately the fish weren't cooperating. Rockfish got a 15" walleye and we got a smattering of nice perch and rockies. All released to fight another day. :) not really a pic worthy day.

Still better than spending a 4th day at home packing. We are finding downsizing a very difficult thing to do. :wallbash::wallbash:

Beautiful weather, and a very good idea to get out on the water. My parents are having the same difficulties downsizing...well, to be more specific, my mother is :D It's hard to throw away things that bring back memories, even when you haven't looked at it in years... good luck :)

After a busy 3 days of packing and trying to sell off or give away 20 years of hoarded junk, I finally had enough. Rockfish gave me the perfect excuse to launch the boat and get away from the house Monday. It was a gorgeous day out. Unfortunately the fish weren't cooperating. Rockfish got a 15" walleye and we got a smattering of nice perch and rockies. All released to fight another day. :) not really a pic worthy day.

Still better than spending a 4th day at home packing. We are finding downsizing a very difficult thing to do. :wallbash::wallbash:

Thanks for the boat ride Bruce, always a good time drifting a few of your custom made Uglyboy worm harnesses and the Wally took the white pattern this time in the clear water. The girlfriend also got a chance to work on an October tan since she lost her paper temp. fish license in her laundry a few weeks ago. :rolleyes:

Still looking for those Fall time Pike for the NFN Pike off contest but still tons of time before it ends March 31 when the inland season closes.

:Gonefishing: