Sturgeon River Walleye

Muskieman

Nice looking fish Dan.

I wasn't able to make it to Sturgeon falls/nippissing this year for the first time in about a dozen or so years. The guys I usually went with were too tied up with work this year. Hopefully next year we'll be able to put our annual trip together again. I sure miss your part of the country at this time of the year !

Rob V

Nice looking fish Dan.

I wasn't able to make it to Sturgeon falls/nippissing this year for the first time in about a dozen or so years. The guys I usually went with were too tied up with work this year. Hopefully next year we'll be able to put our annual trip together again. I sure miss your part of the country at this time of the year !

Rob V

I ran in to your usual guide today......I outfished him.. :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

But he managed to catch a 28.5" and a 25" this morning... :clapping:

Nice job Randy!

I tried that batter once that you have on the table. It made me sleepy...lol

Cheers

Craig

Megan was coughing on the water ... when it came time to take the pics she had put her PJ's on and grabbed the bottle of cough syrup...

That's what I take when I run out of Beer! :thumbsup_anim:

Way to go Randy.

Did you see Mario , Al or both ?

I seen Mario... he was in a BIG fiberglass tub...25 foot or so.

EH! Clamp-It .....how do you know Mario & Al S...?................I used to work w/ Mario and I know Al pretty good too.... I did the airbrush on his limo.

That 25 foot fiberglass unit is likely the boat they took us out in the last 3 years. They took us (3 or 4 guys) plus Mario and the boat owner, Mario's buddy Al - over to the mouth of the french. Al's from southern ontario but spends a lot of time fishing Nippising. We had great fishing out there the last 3 years and as you know Mario (and Al) know the water there pretty well. Great guys, great water and great fishing. Sure missed it this year.