Why I don't fish on Superior

danc

It's nice living on the shores of Lake Superior. It's the cleanest and the largest of the Great Lakes and the fishing is fantastic. I've lived on her shorelines my entire life, but I've only fished on Superior a few times. Here's why.

ATT166070.jpg

ATT166071.jpg

ATT166072.jpg

ATT166073.jpg

ATT166074.jpg

Chicken.....................................LOL.

Been out in less than half that weather, and scared the bejeessus out of me. Lucky to still be here to even post this response.

Did ya land anything Dan??? I figger the net man had to be really , really , good!!

We get those big tankers here to on lake E dan that go out to hydro @ nanticoke with coal and such. & The weather gets just as bad if not worse. Which is why we have a memorial for all the fisherman that have lost there lives on this lake here in port dover.

No, Naughti, Superior can be much worse than down south.

The Edmund Fitzgerald fell fate to Superior 30 yrs. ago, in probably much worse weather.

Gordon Lightfoot's haunting song about it is a testament to its loss.

No, Naughti, Superior can be much worse than down south.

The Edmund Fitzgerald fell fate to Superior 30 yrs. ago, in probably much worse weather.

Gordon Lightfoot's haunting song about it is a testament to its loss.

Ohhh Tjsa trust me i know that song like the back of my hand. WHEN I USED TO LIVE ON MAIN STREET GOT TO HEAR A LOCAL HERE sing it every sunday afternoon here in PD & i mean every single sunday afternoon through the season because the bar across the street used to put speakers outside on the front step.

But yes we do get really nasty weather here on lake E and it can change at the blink of an eye. I do have some pics some where gotta try N find em.

& CRAZY.....LMDAO.