Sign in to follow this  
Woodsman

Mixed bag on the thames yeserday.

I managed to get out for 2 hours yesterday (11-1) before going to one of two Thanksgiving dinners this weekend.

Caught a mixed bag of small fish. 1 carp, 2 bass & 2 suckers. All caught on dew worms.

The carp:

TGW-Carp.jpg

A bass:

TGW-Bass.jpg

A sucker:

TGW-Sucker.jpg

Rick

nice one woodsman...a nice mixed bag for sure......that sucker looks perfect for Laker bait!.....you southeners basking in sunshine still....lol.

Nice mix of fish, cute bass!!! First one is not a carp, if I am not mistaken is some sort of sucker. Anyways great catch!!

Redhorse????

JF

Great report and pics Woodsman :thumbsup_anim:

Looks like a fun 2 hours spent on the water. Good job B)

Thanks for sharing

Leechman

I stand corrected. The colour and large scales initially confused me. Same colour & scales as the carp I caught a week ago. Mouth is different though.

Rick.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this