Sign in to follow this  
irishfield

Can't believe I didn't take my fishing rod!

Spent all yesterday afternoon on the side of the Rideau River.. between the Parkway and Bronson and forgot to take a rod! :wallbash:

Had to go to Ottawa to see our Daughter's and her 3rd year classmates Architecture Pavilion (and to bring her home for TGiving). They had to build a structure to a certain theme and also feed themselves and 2 or 3 Professor guests in the evening. Late into the afternoon every group was franticly constructing, with some not getting completely done before the "feeding/grading" time of 6:30PM.

At about 5:30 our daughters group (the shot of the 7 of them sitting), after a few weeks of pretty much sleepless days was kicking back relaxing (and having a beer of course)...while I'd say 7 out of the 10 groups were still not ready. All involved with all 10 of the structures should be proud of their hard work and making the night a huge success.

Pics in no certain order.

Note the A channel guy getting a tad ticked with me... I think I strolled into his shot at least 4 times!

Edited by irishfield

So the prof's get 'em to build a pavillion then they and their friends get fed? For a grade? LOL!

Some smart prof's at that institution.

Have a great thanksgiving Wayne!

Yep... makes ya wonder eh. Starving students that can barely feed themselves..... All materials bought out of their pockets... all food as well and the prof's expected booze to! Great to teach them to break the liquor laws too.. LOL

You should've brought your rod, cause that is a hotspot right there for fall walleyes. the part of the river just west of Bronson bridge is great for eyes.

Edited by wallyboss