Essa township permit????

luv2drift

You hit it on the head Bigugli.

I really thought that people would get it when it was driven into our heads at young ages by doing clean ups around the town. Hopefully though it sunk into a few people and they have remembered what it was like to clean up after others.

Good idea on the charity.

So then, I am concluding from all this conversation that this $40 fee is basically a trash clean up charge. OK, fill up the pick up with all your junk, pay the 40 bucks and dispose of your garbage. Pretty cheap dumping fee I'd say. That would teach them a lesson!

great idea dad ... maybe we should dispose of our old windows that way lol :)

What im not allowed to start a thread????If it differs than yours attack the job? I knew I shouldn't have stated the occupation. Personally I don't agree with speeding tickets? There was thread on here about that a while ago.

Personally I thought I was sticking up for anglers

and my opinion does differ than yours. I do believe it will lead to more fees.

If you get personally disturbed by those remarks ...well....sorry.lol

On that note my banter is finshed....To all that don't think others will impose fees I hope your right! .... more food for thought to the Essa supporters do you really think the people that are littering and abusing the area are paying the fee? Do you think the guys who register their firearms are doing the crime?

Yup I see your point about the spread of paying for fishing. Can be like a disease. Any ways I thought that I will tell ya a little secret. Its called fishing in Camp Borden. Maybe Terry and Fisherman can get you some connections to get you fishing in there. All you need to do is Join the Rod and Gun Club which is a small fee. There is even a trout pond there. Think of it. A beer at the NCOs club, Fitness room, Pool, Taking the family to a cheap meal at the mess. I'm sure through your connections you can get in. If not I'M sure a Meat head will sponsor you and there is the odd cop that flies helicopters for 400 Tac Sqn. Anyways you can fish some of the best pools for trout and Salmon in the area. No Civies to bother you either. There is a Civie that works at Range Control who is an excellent guy that will tell ya where the pools are. Check it out

Yup I see your point about the spread of paying for fishing. Can be like a disease. Any ways I thought that I will tell ya a little secret. Its called fishing in Camp Borden. Maybe Terry and Fisherman can get you some connections to get you fishing in there. All you need to do is Join the Rod and Gun Club which is a small fee. There is even a trout pond there. Think of it. A beer at the NCOs club, Fitness room, Pool, Taking the family to a cheap meal at the mess. I'm sure through your connections you can get in. If not I'M sure a Meat head will sponsor you and there is the odd cop that flies helicopters for 400 Tac Sqn. Anyways you can fish some of the best pools for trout and Salmon in the area. No Civies to bother you either. There is a Civie that works at Range Control who is an excellent guy that will tell ya where the pools are. Check it out

:thumbsup_anim: Ha, ha, ha, Meathead will sponsor you, and the civvy that works at Range Control, ha, ha, ha, ya, all those secret little pools, Deer Feeder, down behind the Cadet Camp, Tioga, hmmm any more..must be pointing at me. In all honesty, I only counted a handful of salmon this year, one of which was in the jaws of an Otter with his mate swimming alongside. If it's any indication of the years to come, I think the salmon fishery is pretty much pooched in the Notty/Pine. Even the rainbow are hiding somewhere else this year.

That's because you have a salmon derby that take's spawning salmon from the river and replace it with what!!! At least other salmon derby's proceeds go back to stocking more salmon back into the system. You can only take so much until there is nothing left. My two cents worth Scooter.