Thanks Glen looks like nice weekend weather here and we have plenty to give thanks for. I hope the less fortunate will be able to share in our thanks this year.

Oh I will have a great weekend Coach...headed up to camp tommorrow late afternoon when the wife gets home from work, get in a couple great days of fishin :Gonefishing: , then it's the crap part of the trip..winerizing the trailer, my 9.9, pulling the dock out...good part of that..bringing the bigger boat home for the start of my fall/winter season. No turkey dinner....maybe some chicken weiners to be festive :lol: I will have a good fish fry for sure, still got a nice bag of perch fillets up there, and 2 pickereyes in the freezer as well...even got cold beer in the fridge when I get there too :worthy:

Everyone travelling this weekend, have a safe and happy trip.

Coach..Happy Columbus day to you as well....have a beer on us..a Canadian beer so it has :asshat: ohol in it :Gonefishing:

*psssstttt*

hear that GCD? Yeah it's the long weekend and the beers are opening up all over the place.

thanks and have a great weekend, cheers.

Thankyou Glen, and a great w/end to you and yours as well. ['though I dont understand a Canuck wedding a Yank ] LOL LOL LOL

HEY GCD, thanks... my weekend will be spent packing for "The Hunt" but I think Ill take some time to do a turkey.. like this...

This works in Internet Explorer...

http://ontariofishingreels.com/duenorthepisode2.html

if ya wanna download it go here..

http://www.ontariofishingreels.com/duenorth/episode2.wmv

.....don't know you but understand you're the dawg! Thanks for the well wishes. Happy Columbus day to you and thanksgiving to yours! Cheers! I hope to meet you one day