Sign in to follow this  
danbo

Joke

that's funny..but I don't think it passes fire code any more :dunno: ..I grew up being able to have jiffy pop over the camp fire,parents would always by it for me and my sister when we went camping...over the last couple years I have tried to buy it for my kids to bring to camp with us, and it comes in a crappy pan now that says right on it NOT to cook over an open flame..man they gotta wreck everything fun don't they :lol:

What's next, are they going to start labling wonderbread with a warning not to make your toast on a coat-hanger anymore :dunno::lol:

Edited by jwl

A dozen good ole boys around a campfire having wobbly pops taking a whiz every 30 minutes with no running water...I don't think popcorn would be my snack of choice.

A dozen good ole boys around a campfire having wobbly pops taking a whiz every 30 minutes with no running water...I don't think popcorn would be my snack of choice.

Sure we have running water!

... there's a hand pump on the well!

Right over there by the outhouse!!! :whistling:

Edited by GCD

:lol::lol::worthy: