Sled trailer

buckster

I have an open double snowmobile trailer. I have been doing some reaserch to see if i can buy the top section to make it enclosed. With no luck of course. I was wondering if anyone would know of a place that might be able to help me out. Like a custom trailer shop? I emailed a few companies, just waiting on a reply but i though i might ask here on OFC......... who needs google lol

There's a place on Chemong Road in the north end of Peterboro that builds custom trailers, including alot of enclosed ones, and I'd bet he could do what your looking for.

Might be expensive but maybe worth a phone call.

I've dealt with him before and their an excellent company, infact I may be talking to him next season about putting oil bath hubs on my boat trailer.

Bruce Trailer Fabricators............705-743-8836

There is a guy who works out of his house on Hwy 90 just West of Barrie. He builds fiberglass covers that fit on the trialer. They are individual ones. So for two sleds you would need two. They look pretty good and durable. You may be able to find a used covered at a good price. My buddy bought a used covered at a steal in the summer.

RR