NF........can anyone recomend a t.v repair shop

workwear

as the title says......already changed the lamp less than a year ago ...and well its pooched.....i dont want to take it back to the original guys.....well they did a crappy job......new colour wheel and lamp....600.00......what a rip

so looking for a recommended shop....i live in aurora/richmondhill.....

any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers peter

Ya got that right Jed ! I've still got my 26" RCA in the basement that I bought so I could watch Bugs Bunny in colour in 1982 ! Still has a perfect picture.

As to a good shop Peter.. sorry can't help you with that anymore. Know a good guy for the older stuff.. but not the new stuff.

thxs for all the replies guys......

its a 60" samsung dlp

i wish i had my old tube tv :wallbash:

i had a sony trintron for 15 years......never had a problem with it...its still goin strong......but now its been relegated to x-box....lol...

thxs again

peter

Have you tried barking at samsung direct? Their service is actually not bad. The DLP's were a bad tv and they may work with you. Worth a try. I own a store that sells tvs and I have been (rarely) impressed but it happens where a manufacturer steps up. In this case they may as there are many documented problems with the DLP hence why they didn't last.