New to the Lake Ontariol waters need help finding Kings

GD Fishing

live in Hamilton ON and planning to do some Thanks Giving fishing for Kings and Bows with my Dad (Specifically Oct 13 -15)

New to Lake Ontario waters and looking for help on where the the best place to put the boat in and where to start fishing.

I have a 20ft boat - fully equiped (use to fish out on L Huron out of Port Elgin).

If any one has info to share would be greatly appreciate.

Good Fishing

live in Hamilton ON and planning to do some Thanks Giving fishing for Kings and Bows with my Dad (Specifically Oct 13 -15)

New to Lake Ontario waters and looking for help on where the the best place to put the boat in and where to start fishing.

I have a 20ft boat - fully equiped (use to fish out on L Huron out of Port Elgin).

If any one has info to share would be greatly appreciate.

Good Fishing

As a fellow hamiltonian i'll will try and help ya out.

There is probably still some staged kings waiting for another good rain fall to make a push up the creeks to their

spawing beds. Target the pier mouths for the stagers. U would have to go way deep for 1-3 year olds this time of year.

Good luck, for type of fishing rig and fishing your after, check out this board: spoonpullers.com :whistling:

I am sure there's some past posts here too that will lead u in the right direction.