Sign in to follow this  
napjohn8

Fishing at toronto islands

Hey guys i fish the islands all the time in may for pike and summer i had no time to go and then went for salmon season on the credit. I am curious with the cooler water temps and colder temperatures what fish will i catch if i got this weekend?

with the cold weather at least you won't catch any of those nude sunbathers on that boys only beach out there

Sounds like you've been there before Rizz?

You might catch a fish.....or if you're on the beach you could catch ....(well you fill in the blank)

At least the temperature won't be as low this weekend so I'll say you won't catch a cold if you dress properly. (it can still be cold in the morning/night even with 20 degree daytime high)

At least the temperature won't be as low this weekend so I'll say you won't catch a cold if you dress properly. (it can still be cold in the morning/night even with 20 degree daytime high)

YOU DONT CATCH A COLD FROM THE COLD

There always a chance to catch a pike, bass or salmon - but fishing is really tough this time of year at the Islands!