waders purchase and

forrest

I need a pair of breathable waders: Gortex is something probably out of my price range. Denier is what I am looking for. chest waders I think but waist high will do.

Any brands to stay away from?

Anyone know if they are on sale at Bass Pro or Lebarons? If someone has a pair for sale I am probably a medium (160lbs, 5'10")

I need a pair of breathable waders: Gortex is something probably out of my price range. Denier is what I am looking for. chest waders I think but waist high will do.

Any brands to stay away from?

Anyone know if they are on sale at Bass Pro or Lebarons? If someone has a pair for sale I am probably a medium (160lbs, 5'10")

Yeah they are on sale at Cabelas just be prepared for sticker shock!!! I ordered a set of stockingfoot waders from them on sale for 99.99 last year when I got them the price had exploded to 168.99 due to the same exchange rate it is now, handling, shipping/taxes and brokerage on all of the above. Sent them back which was only 16 bucks but here is the funny part. I had to sent them back to somewhere in Canada LOL. These are cheaper though and only 89.99 so you should do better and apparently the warranty is good. If you want lifetime warranty go with LL Bean a little more money but you will never have to buy another pay as long as LL Bean doesn't own a bank and therefore goes broke.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...350005&rid=

Yeah they are on sale at Cabelas just be prepared for sticker shock!!! I ordered a set of stockingfoot waders from them on sale for 99.99 last year when I got them the price had exploded to 168.99 due to the same exchange rate it is now, handling, shipping/taxes and brokerage on all of the above. Sent them back which was only 16 bucks but here is the funny part. I had to sent them back to somewhere in Canada LOL. These are cheaper though and only 89.99 so you should do better and apparently the warranty is good. If you want lifetime warranty go with LL Bean a little more money but you will never have to buy another pay as long as LL Bean doesn't own a bank and therefore goes broke.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...350005&rid=

$160 for Cabela'....nah (your story has cared me even more now.

Looking for something local

I am not sure how great it is to buy waders online, without trying them on. You gotta see how they fit and if they are comfortable and how easy it is to move in them. I have a pair of hip waders myself and they do suck and I am looking to buy the chest ones as well. Still havent found the right deal tho.

I have one's just like this, BPS White River. I went into the BPS store based on the web sale price and got them for the web sale price just before a fuss started. After all, driving for an hour and a bit to pick these up and not get the sale pice I was P____D! I like em, I stay warm in cold water too...