LONDON SWILL - Saturday Oct. 18 2008 - 7PM

SlowPoke

LONDON SWILL - Saturday Oct. 18 2008 - 7PM - FINAL SCORE

Final Score Bar & Grill

850 Wharncliffe Road South

519 686-7500

Click HERE for Map

Terry has offered us half price wings and a discount on draught pitchers in anticipation of 20 people attending.

Leafs vs. Penguins on the tube!

Spouses welcome!

It's a little earlier than usual but out-of-towners shouldn't have to worry about inclement weather in mid-October! Also, Muskiestudd has taken on a new career and scheduling will be a big issue. It wouldn't be the same without 'studd there. Although, we wouldn't have to keep an eye on our fries ;) hmmm...

GaryV will be sorrowly missed in body but will surely be there in spirit.

gallery_20_9_88506.jpg

Edited by SlowPoke

Will try and make it but might be out fishing that day LOL it would be nice to make a day trip to Woodstock and do some shopping then hit the swill on the way home. If we can get rid of the kids it might be doable.

would be great if you could make it Mike... you know what just give me your wish list for Jos's and I'll fill it lol

No musky gear left there, already bought it all J/K

Was great seeing you on Sunday.... Are you going to post that picture of keep it all to yourself? Maybe wait another month... yeah, that's a good idea :P

I'll try to make it. It's a busy weekend for me teaching a Advanced Medical First Responders course for 10 hours (+ prep time) on both Sat. & Sun.

I have not missed one yet so why start now.

And I know the swill would not be the same without my Packer hat, as it has not missed one yet either.

Best Wishes: Rick

Edited by Woodsman

I will try to make it. I have been trying to make the last few but something always manages to get in the way!!

:Gonefishing:

I don't think you need to worry about running out of beer. London is Labatt's hometown. We can walk down to the brewery & show them how thirsty we are... I am sure they will believe us!! :whistling:

FT