Drumheller Fishing?

Tinman

Drumheller is good for Walleye, Pike, Goldeye, chub( caught with liver and cut up to use as bait for walleye and pike), Lingcod( great winter fish, just remember to SKIN don't fillet Organs are TOXIC). Any questions just ask.

Mike :Gonefishing:

Edited by vman

I dont know about that but the Indians traded me my Ling Cod for their Northern on Great Slave lake, Apparently they like it better. There maybe some Reservoirs in the Area that have some good fishing if I'm not mistaken. Check a Map and then check the links archives. You can always look for Dinosaur bones

http://www.fishalberta.com/

My understanding of the area is that one needs to focus on holes only. I do recall that the river is extremely stained. There will also be some assorted prairie ponds for stocked rainbows or pike, etc. The dissapointing thing will be a zero bag limit on walleye in most lakes.....the upside is that some places like say Crawling Valley (1.5 hrs away) will amaze you with the totals given the strict management style. The Bow is a lot of fun as is K Country and numerous other places in the Rockies.

outdoorguy61