People are stupid NF Rant

Peter Panfish

1. Zach, how did they get your #?

2. Who are these people?

3. Where are they calling from.

4. I have had a tellemarketer calling my house daily for the last month. They call, and when I pick up the phone, I hear "click" and nobody is on the other end of the line. It's the same number every time. So there I am..... Falling asleep after my midnight shift and the phone rings long distance. It's my tellemarketer buddy. Now I'm pissed absolutly F%*%G FREAKING OUT :angry: . I lost it. I was in another world. I was in such rage thet I could have body slammed a grizzly bear. So I call the tellemarketer. Long story short; i'm on the

"Don't call list-an absolute trigger happy nut job lives at that adress and he scares the poop out of me list"

Steve

In all honesty Zack, what those people are doing is actually something I see suggested on this, and other boards, many many times.

People are always asking how's the ice on such and such a lake, is it safe to walk on, howz the fishing ??.......and often, board members will tell them to check with the locals, the tackle shop owners, or the fish hut operators, as their the experts and will know the current conditions.

You folks are well known up there and seeing as your right on the water, they just assume your gonna know everything about the ice conditions, and when people need information, you folks are unfortunately gonna be the 1st ones they go too.

Actually you could take it as a compliment, being considered the local expert :thumbsup_anim:

As for the garbage they leave behind, well, theres not much you or any of the rest of us can do about it. There's pigs all over the world and unfortunately, it's probably always gonna be that way, and we'll just have to keep cleaning up after them :angry:

Yeah I definately know what you mean lew, and I wouldn't complain if the people who were calling were being nice about it, but the people who I had to deal with were just a step off of being barbaric about it. I totally don't have a problem with anyone calling, even if I've never met them, as long as they are polite.

Edit:

Got shouted at about something so I take that back nevermind.

Edited by Peter Panfish (Zack)