WFN

PatrickGG

Replay to many shows :whistling:

Or i think i am watching to much of this channel, i need help :stretcher: .

Yer watching far toooo much of the boob toob. Get out and go fishing.

Watch too much and you'll start looking like Henry or Chronzy :o:blink:

Edited by bigugli

Any see the recent show Cronzy did? I was killing myself when he says 'I know the muskie guys won't like this, but muskie taste great!'

Yeah I saw it. He wrapped the fish in bacon and put it on the bbq. He then says he is on a diet and can only have a few. I am pretty sure he ate the whole plate of fish along with all the salmon and trout in Georgian Bay.

I watch it on a regular basis, but all I really enjoy is extreme angler, next bite, izumi and those crazy's in the tarpon series, on a side note i really want some hercules hooks and shamwows

I want that silicone edger thing. I don't think I will ever silicone anything but if I do I could have a perfect finish every time (no matter what size i choose)

I want that silicone edger thing. I don't think I will ever silicone anything but if I do I could have a perfect finish every time (no matter what size i choose)

LMAO! How about the Linedancer and Zorbeez?

Edited by PatrickG

LOL, Hi, Billy Maze here...

Stop yelling Billy, we hear ya!

"ONE OF THE FASTEST AND EASIEST WAYS TO HANG JUST ABOUT ANYTHING, WITHOUT ANY TOLLS" (it's tools!)

I agree with the rerun cycle.. I'll watch WFN before I go to bed, wake up, turn on the tube and it picks up right where I left off. As if I've paused the show.

-Brian