Anyone ever stay at Muskey's landing in Midland?

addy79

Really nice folks (I was there a couple years ago - to rent a boat) ... I love that part of GBAY for MONSTER musky ... be really careful though lots of shoals and strong current right off their docks - head out into the bay for Pike, Musky, Pickeral, Bass, Salmon, Channel Cats, Ling, Gar, Carp, oh .. and did I mention MUSKY ???

thanks for all the info guys...

were primarily targeting ski's but would like to hit some smallies if luck permits.

Any tips on the musky action? we plan to hit islands and reefs with big baits lookin for cruisers. go big or go home!

looks like a nice little place, drove by it for years and finally decided to go check it out.

going with Reffrunner from the board, we will post our results when we get back

Come on man, don't say "go big or go home'. We end up just going home, lol. Just kidding.

Never been there, can't wait to try the sound and inner bays for some fall 'ski action. If it's anything like the Moon, it's gonna be a tough fish but well worth the effort regardless. Have the 'skis started to run and gun the shad inland yet? I think we'll hit the islands around the sound looking for weed beds and shoals and move towards Gpool.

Looks like a nice place, always thought about it when pasing by towards Parry Sound.