So how bout them Bills?

chickenhawk

Not much attention to this thread lol, but Ill Bite chickenhawk hehe. The only guy on here from Buffalo lol. Actually me and one other i guy i think.

Yeah, their record definitely shines so far. But us Buffalo fans are not getting overly optimistic just yet. They've beat a few soft teams, and have another one coming in Arizona next week. So not the toughest schedule so far. Dont get me wrong, they've looked very strong at times, but at others.......have looked like a monkey humpin a football. Nonetheless they've found ways to win when they almost shouldnt have, pulled out some last minute comebacks and some second half comebacks..........which shows alot of character. Its all very poisitive, but still think we need a real test, or a few real tests back to back to really find out what they are made of. 4-0 feels good though no matter how ya slice it!

Think they have a good shot this year?

With the cushiest schedule in the league this year, they should be able to do something. They are playing a real nice game these days, but I'm not in the belief that they'll beat a Tennessee, Baltimore or San Diego(defence). The Raiders gave them all they could handle and look where they're sitting now.

Actually I beleive I have read that the Patriots have the softest schedule in the league this season. Being a home town fan, the Bills do show some promise. Hard to jump right on the band wagon, but I am enjoying what I have seen so far this year. I would like to see the offense start a little stronger, it has been tough the past few weeks watching the games being determined in the later stages. The Bills make me want to shout ................

LET'S GO BILLS! BUH BUH BUH BUH BUH BUH BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WGR listeners will get this...lol

thanks, that song will be going through my head for the rest of the day..

i'm not saying nothing yet to 'jinx' them.. for now i'll just sit back and enjoy finally seeing them win on a regular basis again..

The main thing I like about the bills is this. Without actually looking at the official rankings for top defence, offence etc, it seems the Bills are playing very well on all fronts. I dont think they are top 3 in any one category, but their offence, defence and special teams are all very good, making them seem, at this point, as a very strong team.

Yes, they should not have struggled against poor teams like Oakland and St Louis, but they are playing like a very mature team. When it counts, the defence got the big stops, and Edwards has shown he can bring the team back from a late game defecit.

Dont know? Do you the Saskatchewan has a good chance?

Do you play football up there ? ? ? What's the name of the team and league :)

Now about the BUFFALO BILLS, yes they are looking much better than the last 5 years or so. BUT they need to work on two key areas, RUN the ball and STOP THE RUN. I am not convinced they can do that consistently enough to win the big games needed to advance deep into the playoff if they even make the playoffs.

The Bill's defensive line is small in comparison to other NFL teams. Their defense ends have brilliant moments but nowhere enough to stop a great running team.

The "Hit and Run" running back doesn't look as good as last year. He now is studder stepping at the line of scrimmage and his legs don't keep going unlike when he was a rookie.

When they drafted Trent Edwards I knew he would overtake Lostman at the QB position.

We still need a TOP receiver like Andre Reed was. Evans shows signs of greatness sometimes but mostly just above average play most times.

Go Bills

and take the

Sabres with you :)

Do you play football up there ? ? ? What's the name of the team and league :)

Now about the BUFFALO BILLS, yes they are looking much better than the last 5 years or so. BUT they need to work on two key areas, RUN the ball and STOP THE RUN. I am not convinced they can do that consistently enough to win the big games needed to advance deep into the playoff if they even make the playoffs.

The Bill's defensive line is small in comparison to other NFL teams. Their defense ends have brilliant moments but nowhere enough to stop a great running team.

The "Hit and Run" running back doesn't look as good as last year. He now is studder stepping at the line of scrimmage and his legs don't keep going unlike when he was a rookie.

When they drafted Trent Edwards I knew he would overtake Lostman at the QB position.

We still need a TOP receiver like Andre Reed was. Evans shows signs of greatness sometimes but mostly just above average play most times.

Go Bills

and take the

Sabres with you :)

Yup as a matter of fact the Saskatchewan Roughriders has the most advid Canadian Football Fans in Canada. I kid you not. The Saskatchewan Big Boys love their Hockey as well as football. How do I know. Because I lived there and here and I see the difference.

Edited by holdfast