Sign in to follow this  
MCTFisher9120

Cavitron Buzz Bait

I was watching Lunkerville a few days ago and saw a commercial regarding the Cavitron Buzzbait. I was in Canadian Tire up in port perry on the weekend and saw the bait advertised on the commercial for 7 bucks, so I bought it. Has anyone used this specific buzzbait?

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

loooks exciting. :lol::D

i am sure it will work. the name has me chuckling. :D:whistling: on a few levels. does it transform? :D

not sure the cost of other comparable bass sized buzz baits to say whether or not you been cavitronned.

Edited by Raf

I guess it's ok, they even have a Cavitron bass boat. The secret is the holes in the blades. I was reading in a mag, years ago, about bending a regular buzzbait wire and drilling holes in the blades. I did just that and it worked quit well, made noise, came in stright and made bubbles.

Same concept as the one you boat, so I think it will work well

I've been using Cavitron buzzbaits for years - and pretty much they're the only buzzbait in my buzzbait wallet now. You can burn them or just creep them along, and they'll stay on top, make lots of bubbles and noise. They are awesome !