My Nephews got my truck all dirty - NF

silveradosheriff

Hmmmm...guess that video shows that your Tundra can get through some small puddles :whistling: .......I'd love to see how that truck performs through some of the back road "bogs' we get into goin for back woods trout :blink: ....don't forget to bring a winch with ya ;)

Edited by TroutnMuskieHunter

i hope the camera man was using the zoom and not actually that close to a speeding truck coming at him and turning in the slop lol. That is fun, ive got my second F-150 and its pretty new (and black) so thats about as far as i go with it as well, its not hardcore, but its fun none the less. (steelhead season is coming, and to get back on the reservation down here in new york.......i have to drive thru some pretty bushy trails, i can hear the branches screetching down the side of my truck already like nails on a chalkboard) They rub out pretty easy though with some 3M products

My Mazda 626 LX has more dirt on it. lol The construction site is horrible for dirt flying around after someone drives by. The back of the car is a dark brown and must be 1/8 thick i had to clean the back window before coming home today:P

Today I shall clean it as its almost been a week. haha