Summertime Dreaming

Bernie

Not a big fan of ice fishing but do need some ice to move a boathouse this winter. Was thinking about next summer already. Thought I would share a day from last summer with some pics.

First coffee....

summer06247.jpg

second coffee

summer06186.jpg

My youngest son hanging out on the dock.

100_0495.jpg

Our piece of heaven.

Cottage_05.jpg

Our granddaughters prize

summer06212.jpg

An afternoon/evening fish

summer06149.jpg

Evening fun

summer06233.jpg

Great pictures Nip..Blimey everyone posting pictures of sandy beaches and beautiful lake pics is making me sick....lol...Man i wish i was some where hot & sunny right now with a nice ice cold drink sat in the hot sunshine and a rod n reel in my other hand...AHH!!!

A couple of pictures i took last summer while out on the lake across the street from me.

SETTINGS.jpg

SUNNS.jpg

Image1.jpg

Its on an island Irish..its why im going stir crazy..spent just about every weekend out there last winter. So far cant get there. A fellow on an island about a half mile away gave me a boathouse. Hes building a bigger one. Been waiting for thick enough ice to move it to my dock.

Nice pics...The red sunset is sensational Nauti. Like you said..Makes you want to be there

Nippissing, thanks for those pictures, it looks like you really do have a little slice of Heaven up there.

I especially like your 1st picture, there's not a better way to start the day than sipping a coffee while watching the sun come up across the lake ;)

There's also not a better way to end the day either, than sitting around the fire with family.

Hi all...Im there almost all the time in summer. Except for work time(8-5 weekdays). So if anyone ever wants to stop by please feel welcome any time to stop in. I will even put on a pot of coffee for Lew if he can get up that early :lol: .

I will even put on a pot of coffee for Lew if he can get up that early :lol: .

Hey Nip, I go by your place a couple times a year, and I'm ALWAYS early, so don't be too surprised if

you hear me banging on your door about 3:00 AM some day lookin for that coffee :lol::lol:

And donuts too, I like donuts with my coffee :thumbsup_anim:

Hey Nip, I go by your place a couple times a year, and I'm ALWAYS early, so don't be too surprised if

you hear me banging on your door about 3:00 AM some day lookin for that coffee :lol::lol:

And donuts too, I like donuts with my coffee :thumbsup_anim:

:lol::thumbsup_anim: Ok Lew i kind of figured you for an early riser. Coffee ok but you may have to bring the donuts. Im a long way from a Timmies. :lol:

ah...so hey nipissing thats what paradise looks like... :worthy::worthy::thumbsup_anim: just how i pictured it.. :D ..very nice piece of real estate you have there and a wonderful family..so when are we all going up there to catch a few fish :Gonefishing: ,get a tan....you know all that cool fun stuff that you do in a place called PARADISE......cheers :thumbsup_anim: