My new PB Largie!!!

frozen-fire

Hey

Nice Bucket

I know were that is I am going on the weekend with my two sons. How is the weed situation ?

Jose

Choked with weeds as it is all the time. Doesn't really change haha.

I was about 30 feet away from shore. The fish were caught in about 2-3 feet of water with about 3 inches of free water between weeds and surface. Perfect for topwater if you plan your casts according to where the weeds are.

It's tough... every other cast we would be bringing up strands of weeds. Pays off though, cause big fish like hiding in weeds hehe.

I would love to get a replica done, but i have no proper measurements and it won't be the same. photos will do.

Seriously... what are my chances of catching another one like this?

• 3 months later...

Well... first of all, i was only browsing the forum and i simply wanted to congratulate him with his fish, i didn't realize that it was such a problem to comment on an old post, i really don't see the problem, but whatever, also,, this was posted only about 3 months ago,so its not really that old, plus, i don't understand, but if you seem to have a problem with ppl commenting on old posts, why are you commenting? Look, i don't want to start any problems between you and I so do not take this as some sort of war.

you realize you are dragging up old posts, some over a year ago...

why you wanted to welcome someone to the board who joined in aprils..just isn't cool

Well... first of all, i was only browsing the forum and i simply wanted to congratulate him with his fish, i didn't realize that it was such a problem to comment on an old post, i really don't see the problem, but whatever, also,, this was posted only about 3 months ago,so its not really that old, plus, i don't understand, but if you seem to have a problem with ppl commenting on old posts, why are you commenting? Look, i don't want to start any problems between you and I so do not take this as some sort of war.

This is the third time this week that I noticed so what is it with replying to old post?? Why not just pm the member?? No offense and certainly no war..... just asking why???

ok i realize this is an old thread AGAIN! BUT! lol if you didnt get a measurement i can help ya with a few measurement s on the computer comparing the size of the J-11 in his mouth compared to its full length the fish would be just shy of 25 inches long if that lure is 4 inches in length!

sorry folks didnt really wanna comment on an old thread but figured i could let ya'll know the trick of comparing to a known object in the pic and P.S nice bucket!

Matt!