West Nipissing Muskie/Walleye

Toddyc20

I'm heading up to Memquisit lodge on friday morning for the weekend and I was just wondering what has been producing the best result for walleye and muskie? I wouldn't mind catching a few walleyes for dinner one night and any help you can provide would be great. Also, are the muskie deep or shallow? colours? Any help would be fantastic.

Thanks,

Todd

I hope i can come back and show you some pictures of a few nice fish. Thanks again,

Todd

....You could just stop in at the Lakair Lodge docks and show me/us in person. There will be about 20 or so of us from this board there on the weekend. :) You might even snag a few tips from some of the regulars to the west arm.

....You could just stop in at the Lakair Lodge docks and show me/us in person. There will be about 20 or so of us from this board there on the weekend. :) You might even snag a few tips from some of the regulars to the west arm.

This would be a good idea. Now i really hope i can catch something worth showing off. Anybody hear how the fishing has been up there this week? I was in the south bay of nipissing last week and fishing was tough, very tough. Hopefully we all catch a lot of fish and have a great time.