bronte report

hurraylien

so i went to bronte today the rivers is high and dirty.with lots of fish heading up river no stopping today maybe 6 inch of visiblity. a few ppl manged to catch a few by basically stocking them in the rapids where they slow down a bit so id say tommorow and the next day should be good and once the water drops should be able to fish the holes i caught nothing cept a rock bass and a few shiners using worms.fish on hoping to go wed evening possibly if anyone else is give a shout

soccr.jpg

Edited by hurraylien

I thought they might have run up river, at least the first wave.

All the staging fish in 65 feet in front of the apartments dissapeared over a 24 hour period.!!

The pier was crazy Sunday night from around 03:00ish to 5, was blowing pretty good but every other cast I was getting a hookup. Best fishing off Bronte all season, and all fresh gunmetal fish. Heh, and nobody else was out there except for a few of the marshmallow brigade. I suppose you could call it Monday morning, all the days are starting to blur now :D Dinged five, landed three, not bad for two hours, especially this horrid season. Well technically I only landed one and knocked two others off trying to net them singlehanded.......but we'll call it three :D

Packed it in when it started raining pretty good, but I could've kicked myself for not staying longer.........Monday night was a total washout. 20:00-04:00 not a single fish landed by anybody.

Heh, well here's the one fish I managed to get up on the pier, with an excellent demonstration of my solo camera work :D

Sept15.jpg

The pier was crazy Sunday night from around 03:00ish to 5, was blowing pretty good but every other cast I was getting a hookup. Best fishing off Bronte all season, and all fresh gunmetal fish. Heh, and nobody else was out there except for a few of the marshmallow brigade. I suppose you could call it Monday morning, all the days are starting to blur now :D Dinged five, landed three, not bad for two hours, especially this horrid season. Well technically I only landed one and knocked two others off trying to net them singlehanded.......but we'll call it three :D

Packed it in when it started raining pretty good, but I could've kicked myself for not staying longer.........Monday night was a total washout. 20:00-04:00 not a single fish landed by anybody.

Heh, well here's the one fish I managed to get up on the pier, with an excellent demonstration of my solo camera work :D

Sept15.jpg

Looks like I was a day late! Fished the pier from 9:30pm Monday night to 4:00am Tuesday morning, with 1 hit, and no fish landed, by me, or anybody.. That's over 30 hours I've put in there this year, with not a single fish to show for it..

Looks like I was a day late! Fished the pier from 9:30pm Monday night to 4:00am Tuesday morning, with 1 hit, and no fish landed, by me, or anybody.. That's over 30 hours I've put in there this year, with not a single fish to show for it..

Were you one of guys casting by the lighthouse, I was the last guy on the Darkside.

This has been without question the worst season off the piers since the 70's, it's just been absolutely horrible. If you're not there for the few hours a run is coming in, fish have been few & far between. Out east has been producing better, but west end piers have sucked donkey bollocks.

Were you one of guys casting by the lighthouse, I was the last guy on the Darkside.

This has been without question the worst season off the piers since the 70's, it's just been absolutely horrible. If you're not there for the few hours a run is coming in, fish have been few & far between. Out east has been producing better, but west end piers have sucked donkey bollocks.

Yep that was me by the lighthouse.. oh well, what are you going to do? Just have to come back another night, and try again.. Like I said, I would just like to see someone land a fish, It doesn't even have to be me, but last night there was nothing at all for anyone..

I'd try out east, but It's more convenient to come west because that's where my fishing buddy's live..