Sign in to follow this  
Crazyhook

Fishing Bachalor needs OFN's Help!

Joe Mercurio Host of the Pro Tarpon Tour on WFN is up for most Eligible Bachalor in Harbor Style magazine

If you have time please voe for Joe!

the link is

http://www.harborstyle.com

the Poll is on the far right!

thanks OFC

joe_mercurio.jpg

Edited by Crazyhook

Guest gbfisher

I'll vote if I can go fish the tour for Tarpon....and if you make me partner with the Crispy Creme Prostaff.... :lol::thumbsup_anim::worthy:

:Gonefishing:

So let me get this straight, Jamie. You want ME to vote for some dude as 'my favorite' eligible bachelor? I don't think so CH. Do you have any idea what that would look like on my resumé? Sorry, you're on your own, Bud.

Roy I understand and felt the same way! Whats worse is I am trying to recruite people to vote for a man!

what does this make me? ChrisS's pool boy?

Roy how the heck are you? I will have anew boat in the spring you are welcome to come fish the O! ( no man talk just muskies)

I wanna see pics of the rest of the guys i am soppost to be voting against before i put my vote in. :D:D:angel:

Thats more than i needed to know.. :blush: .....lol

So C'mon where are the pics? lol :D:angel:

what does this make me? ChrisS's pool boy?

Hey....I heard that. :blink: I'll be attaching hooks to all your digits and casting you're pint size frame out like a magnum bulldawg this coming season. :w00t::w00t:

Pint size!

its been a while since we have fished together! You do not become Krispy Kreme Pro Staff for eating grapefruit for breakfast! :)

Hey Now from Sunny Florida. I appreciatte all of the help my firends from the Great North are delivering. Thanks for your vote and thanks for watching PTTS on WFN...

All ya need to know is the other guys are pencil and paper pushers who haven't seen the sun since the last time they pulled up the shade in their office windows.

Hook a fishing brotha up!!!

Thanks again...